Not open for further replies.

sobti

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
So ....... we got to pay 3.7K :(

why not buy through STEAM for $44.99 USD @ 60.5/$ = INR 2740
+ STEELBOOK from Ebay @ 599 INR

So club them together to pay only INR 3339

Flipkart also has Don Bradman Cricket 14 Collector's Edition (Collector's Edition)
listed @ 3699 INR.

I won an award and bought 500 INR Flipkart coupon..so it will be 3699 - 500 = 3199 INR for me..BUT then I won't be able to play this game on 26th itself.

confusion..confusion..confusion

lion100lion

International Coach
I certainly have nothing to hide, I've even put a sheet together that you can look at here.

Does Rp stand for Indian Rupees ?

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
I can't think of any reason looking at the figures..
Perhaps you should read the post then...
There is no Indian pricing in the Steam store, it's a us$ conversion.

None of those currencies in the table are the Indian price. You are simply paying the one in the first column - the US$ price converted directly into your local currency - which is ~2,700 INR.

Rp in the table refers to Indonesian Rupiah.

Ricco_M

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
?31.49 is a fair price. I'm going to pre-order this now and that PC release date is finally getting closer. :)

Just wondering though before I take the plunge, what UK websites will be selling the special edition hard copies and what the pricing will be for them? I've tried amazon and shopto there but nothing is showing up.

suryasap

School Cricketer
For the pre-sale steam pc version...will u get the game right after u buy it...or have to wait till 26th to retrieve it and is the patch #2 added with it(with the pre-sale)......Pls do reply..Thanx..Keen buyer from HK...

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
You will get the same version currently being played by MattW etc, it is patch#2 equivalent.

Saeglopur

County Cricketer
I'd forgotten how much I hated Steam. Having problems ordering at the moment, so have contacted support to see if they can help. Are they usually pretty good getting back to people quickly, or am I wasting my time? :facepalm

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Today's the start of Steam's major sales period - so probably the worst time to buy from that perspective.

kushari

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
For the pre-sale steam pc version...will u get the game right after u buy it...or have to wait till 26th to retrieve it and is the patch #2 added with it(with the pre-sale)......Pls do reply..Thanx..Keen buyer from HK...

I already paid and pre ordered it. I dont think it will let you download before 26th. I cant download it even after I paid.. SO waiting for 26th.

Saeglopur

County Cricketer
After a quick consensus regarding the Steam Support system, I figured it would be far less hassle just to order with my Japanese card instead of my UK one, as I'd been hoping to, and which had been the problem. I have a lot less money in my Japanese account, but can't really send any more over before I leave, so I'll have a bit less food to survive on, but at least I have the game ordered now, haha! Not available for install yet I take it? Also, will the demo disappear from our list of games in Steam once we have the full game if we uninstall it? Just curious, as won't need it anymore, but I don't know if it's going to stay in my list or not.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread