Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have been a member of this site for quite sometime and been following this discussion. Finally thought of writing in.

Ashes Cricket 2009 was my first legitimate game purchase after I invested in building my first gaming PC. Felt bad when Codemasters went bankrupt, only to be later acquired by the same enterprise group that I work for. Planetcricket played a considerable role in making me realize that piracy is bad. Have more than 30 legitimate games with me now.

Was waiting for PC version of this game. Even bought a wireless controller for this game way back in Dec last year before all the delay started. Finally, it would be put to right use. Have bought the game on Steam just now for Rs.2708 through HDFC Visa credit card (if this information help anyone).

Thanks Big Ant team and Ross for anticipated entertainment !!!:thumbs

Just ordered it from steam.

Pre-loading now :yes:mad

dyFcv.jpg

I'd feel bad about this too. But they never did...

I think he meant Transmission Games who later reinvented themselves as Trickstar studios. IIRC Codemasters were bought by Reliance and decided to focus on racing games.

I've spoken to Steam and they said they will make the game live early - is it playable now?

Playable for me here, South Africa, 1:15am, so much for going to bed :thumbs
Thanks Ross :clap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread