Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No.

Modding is outside of what is provided for in the cricket academy, and as such is PC only and requires downloading files manually outside of the game.

Ok, thanks, any guides on how we can get these into the game?

Ok, thanks, any guides on how we can get these into the game?
Most of the posts with downloads have instructions with them which are detailed. It's basically as simple as putting files into a folder in the right way, and then assigning things inside the academy to the right combinations.

Problem is with the way the mods work at the moment, it's just replacing files by putting them over the top of the ones in the game as it is, so it's very limited and clunky.

I think this thread will get to 1100 pages before the PC version is released.

facing issue with online gameplay... sometimes looks like wicket keeper miss the ball and going backwards but ball is still in wicketkeeper hand

The glorious, mighty Irish bowling attack is tearing me a new one in the second innings here. Just feathered it behind, controller vibrated, knew I was gone.

Seems that feature has been fixed too.

I started my career with Durham and I'm playing as a spin bowler. It flashed up at the start showing me pushing on the left stick before I bowl will bowl a certain type of ball but I only saw it once so I don't have a clue what ball I'm bowling. Anyone know how to get this to show again?

I'm not a fan of the change to the start screen - because now you have to sit there and watch the weather and team lists complete through once before you can press a button to skip past it.

There's too many delays and sweeps of the camera as it is, this change just adds another one.

A better implementation would simply to display the match weather conditions as a popup on the same screen as the coin toss, and then update the player on the weather as the match goes on in the hud, something like this perhaps.

June 26th 2014 could be the most historic day in cricket gaming since March 17th 1999.

I'm not a fan of the change to the start screen - because now you have to sit there and watch the weather and team lists complete through once before you can press a button to skip past it.

There's too many delays and sweeps of the camera as it is, this change just adds another one.

A better implementation would simply to display the match weather conditions as a popup on the same screen as the coin toss, and then update the player on the weather as the match goes on in the hud, something like this perhaps.

Blame @Dutch :)

I didn't have time to check it myself because of the other issues going on - it's meant to be skippable.

Its nice that we are moaning about this, as opposed to say whether the bowler has legs a la 6 months ago..

Just bought the game on Steam - thought it would be larger than 1.7GB, although I'm not complaining because my internet is terrible so it won't take a week at this size :p. Looking forward to giving it a go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread