Don Bradman Cricket 17 General Discussion

i think that after getting promoted to international team a user should aim at becoming the best in all the three formats for getting full satisfaction till the time you retire
and that can only be gained if there is a ranking system of bowler , batsman , all rounders and the country teams for all the three formats just like in real cricket

And what would happen when you become #1 in all formats before your retirement? You would find another area to rant about?

And what would happen when you become #1 in all formats before your retirement? You would find another area to rant about?
Well, if the game's challenging enough, you won't be at the top forever. Even still, It's only gonna add some longevity and a bit of depth to the career. A rankings system has been requested before, and I hope it's present in DBC 17.

Even still, It's only gonna add some longevity and a bit of depth to the career

I think people should come to terms with the fact that it's a video game and not real life. It is bound to have an end somewhere because there's only so much that can be done. Ranking system, of course, is not a un-doable task. But a lot of the expectations that some of them have here are outrageously ridiculous for a game.

Last edited:
I would like to make use of 12th man in DBC17. Hope they give that option :)

I think people should come to terms with the fact that it's a video game and not real life. It is bound to have an end somewhere because there's only so much that can be done. Ranking system, of course, is not a un-doable task. But a lot of the expectations that some of them have here are outrageously ridiculous for a game.

As long as we are happy about what we are getting from each iteration, there is no problem in putting forward any expectation. Without the fans expressing their desire, how would the dev know what the fans expect? If it's going to be do-able they will do it, otherwise not yet. People here only need to understand that and not stop expressing expectations.

well i thought you probably knew that rankings system go on and on year after year
it doesn't just end at a certain moment
sorry for that
next time i'll brush up my skills about you before posting anything like that

Am I missing something? Was asking because if such a thing is implemented it could define how fast the outfield is in that ground...
We just got the first and most immersive, biggest, mightiest, incredible, beautiful and complete stadium editor in the history of cricket gaming.....we cant just keep thinking of things to want.....

one suggestion if bowler run up speed can be tuned or giving option of normal and slightly fast. Reason, with broadcast camera while batting and facing fast AI bowler that gives you a moment of boring during bowler run-up so if we have option of bowler run-up speed fast/normal that would be great else no issues

We just got the first and most immersive, biggest, mightiest, incredible, beautiful and complete stadium editor in the history of cricket gaming.....we cant just keep thinking of things to want.....
Maybe the question was asked at the wrong time and taken in the wrong sense..So deleted both the posts and lets move on now to as you said and we all know the most incredible innovative creation in the history of cricket gaming STADIUM CREATOR...

Users who are viewing this thread