Don Bradman Cricket 17 General Discussion

Will there be more depth in the tour and tournament creator?

Last edited:
Will there be more depth in the tour and tournament creator?
I don't know, I'm hoping so. I'm also hoping tours in career mode will feature different stadiums from the country you are touring, which may be likely as you can create countless numbers of stadiums in the creator

Today i was playing a online night test tournament and shot a wow snapshot from DBC14 ...The stadiums in DBC14 were so beautifully designed but the in game cameras really didn't let us enjoy the looks to the max and now with the new stadium creator everyone doing wonders...I just wish the in game cameras of DBC17 to allow us to see the details and enjoy the view of the stadiums when hit boundaries...Thanks to the BIG ANT team :)

20161002165940_1.jpg

Today i was playing a online night test tournament and shot a wow snapshot from DBC14 ...The stadiums in DBC14 were so beautifully designed but the in game cameras really didn't let us enjoy the looks to the max and now with the new stadium creator everyone doing wonders...I just wish the in game cameras of DBC17 to allow us to see the details and enjoy the view of the stadiums when hit boundaries...Thanks to the BIG ANT team :)

View attachment 173638

If you want to enjoy the details in DBC14 stadiums then get franco's new mod :)

Really loving the stadium creator but I'm trying to recreate my teams ground but the sponsor fence is the only thing stopping it from looking complete. Can there please be an option to remove this in the next update?

Having a blast looking at the Stadia folks are already Creating. One thing that occurred to me was , (and this may sound absolute rubbish, its kind of difficult to explain) but it would be great if we could get different environmental effects for different countries in a future DBC edition. The environment/sunlight looks vastly different on a Test morning in Australia to say a Morning in Hazy Delhi. I think it would also add to the "feel" of playing in different countries.

Really loving the stadium creator but I'm trying to recreate my teams ground but the sponsor fence is the only thing stopping it from looking complete. Can there please be an option to remove this in the next update?
In the 2nd settings menu within the stadium creator, you're able to choose different fence types that have no sponsors on them.

I'm having a problem with the demo on my computer. I've checked the requirements for DBC17 demo and my computer is more than satisfactory to run the game. When I go into the game and click create a player, click the stadium creator or click scg practice, the game crashes. Is anyone else experiencing this problem? If so is it possible for Big Ant to fix this bug? Cheers.

The environment/sunlight looks vastly different on a Test morning in Australia to say a Morning in Hazy Delhi. I think it would also add to the "feel" of playing in different countries

This is actually quite a good suggestion. One of the things I loved about watching Test cricket in Australia (apart from waking up at 5 AM) was the stadium's ambiance. Same goes for other countries since the look and feel varied from one country to another.

This is actually quite a good suggestion. One of the things I loved about watching Test cricket in Australia (apart from waking up at 5 AM) was the stadium's ambiance. Same goes for other countries since the look and feel varied from one country to another.

Yeah true this. The way the sunlight falls on each region varies. The easiest way to differentiate is, regions nearer to the equator will have more harshness and the ones away have a more diffused brightness with the colours having more depth.

Users who are viewing this thread