Don Bradman Cricket 17 General Discussion

Well that's me convinced, I'll be buying this for Christmas. Hats off to BigAnt, who seem to be putting so much time and effort into listening to their fans, which should hopefully result in the greatest cricket game of all time coming out next month. Can't wait!

I wonder what this could be

15171100_10155613473394199_7368360285996296076_n.jpg

Finally decided to download the Academy and start exploring. Looks like I've got a two hour wait ahead of me though. I didn't realise the Academy alone would take up so much space. Any heads up on how much space the full game will need for PC when it's out? A ballpark figure would be fine, just need to make sure I free up space beforehand.

Also, possibly a random question, but I was wondering if anyone knows anything about how dynamic the AI is this time round? I think I was thinking about it from the recent Test matches, and how obviously in a series, if a batsman gets out a particular way, the bowlers are more likely to target that kind of wicket again next time round, in the following innings or match, or so on. Is that anything that creeps into the game with AI bowler choice and field settings and so on, or is that going a bit far? Not too worried about it, just crossed my mind.

I love the positive attitude... Trust me, no-one should be disappointed by something free that is really THIS good, just wait and see.

Do you already know what it is?

Do you already know what it is?

Some of us were invited to test it. It's confidential so we cannot say much - we aren't being douchey (much) about it.

But to say it's free, it's great fun, it should have an appreciative audience here and is not related to DBC17 is I hope not saying too much.

Has anyone else noticed a user on the academy called 'Friedlele' who has re-posted and copied other peoples creations and been put as the original author? All his creations, both copied and uncopied have around 17 downloads each whether they are well-known or a complete random player. Seems a bit odd doesn't it. Seems like this 'Friedlele' guy has hacked the system.

It's will work on PS4 pro please tell me bcz I don't now which system to buy please I have to buy for my son he's keep bothering me everyday please

Has anyone else noticed a user on the academy called 'Friedlele' who has re-posted and copied other peoples creations and been put as the original author? All his creations, both copied and uncopied have around 17 downloads each whether they are well-known or a complete random player. Seems a bit odd doesn't it. Seems like this 'Friedlele' guy has hacked the system.

No, that's llewelynf.

So after two hours spent downloading the Academy (so much for the "3 GB space required" stated on the Steam store page), I've now spent the last hour trying to get it working. Going off the Steam store page (which again could be completely wrong), the required specs haven't changed that much from DBC 14 and I spent years playing that perfectly with HD graphics. Not sure what the problem was as I turned everything off that I could and even tried lowering the resolution significantly with no luck. Just put the resolution back up though and it seems to be playing a bit better now somehow. Weird. It does still occasionally lag at random inconvenient moments for me though so I'm going to have to try and sort that out if I can. :/

Users who are viewing this thread