Don Bradman Cricket 17 General Discussion

its safe if you backup your save beforehand. Also here is a vid and screen shot of it working.

11_28_2016_01_37_33_03.png

Damn cool..

Could someone please let me know when dbc 17 would be available for preorder on Playstation store ?
I am looking to buy a few games off black friday sale,if the preoder of dbc 17 would be available soon ,then i would save my money for it.

Stop asking this, the game will be available when it is out.

Also, digital pre orders are stupid, don't do it.
Like i have any choice...
Its digital only in U.S

Like i have any choice...
Its digital only in U.S

you misunderstand. his point is it is not logical to "pre-order" something that is available digitally, i.e. will obviously be in stock and available on day one. physical copies, where there is potential of limited stock and therefore might not be available immediately are different and therefore it is reasonable to pre-order, but that doesn't apply to digital.

only if there is the "pre-load" option, to avoid waiting for downloads, does digital pre-order begin to make sense

you misunderstand. his point is it is not logical to "pre-order" something that is available digitally, i.e. will obviously be in stock and available on day one. physical copies, where there is potential of limited stock and therefore might not be available immediately are different and therefore it is reasonable to pre-order, but that doesn't apply to digital.

only if there is the "pre-load" option, to avoid waiting for downloads, does digital pre-order begin to make sense

It will be avalible for download 2 days before the release.

Hi all, I'm new to signing up for this forum because there are a few questions I'd love to have answered about this upcoming game (which I am very excited for by the way)...

Apologies if any of these have been asked before, I can't find answers in any of the specific threads I've read:
  1. I will be buying this game on the PS4, are there any features that are included only on PC/Xbox but not on the PlayStation version of DB17? For example, is the Stadium Creator a PC-only part of the game, or is everything identical on the PC and PS4 versions?
  2. A rather specific question but does the gameplay including a A) DRS system and B) a day/night test mode? I haven't had any cricket game since International Cricket 2010, where the referral system wasn't in place yet.
  3. Are there any licensed teams/grounds/players? I'm aware that the logo/stadium creation options should circumvent these issues, but it would be nice to know if anybody has a list of what's already included in the game.
  4. What is the in-game play like? The detail BigAnt have put into this game is really appreciated, but I hope this isn't at the cost of a good cricket simulation game.
Thank you very much if you can help me on any of these.

Hi all, I'm new to signing up for this forum because there are a few questions I'd love to have answered about this upcoming game (which I am very excited for by the way)...

Apologies if any of these have been asked before, I can't find answers in any of the specific threads I've read:
  1. I will be buying this game on the PS4, are there any features that are included only on PC/Xbox but not on the PlayStation version of DB17? For example, is the Stadium Creator a PC-only part of the game, or is everything identical on the PC and PS4 versions?
  2. A rather specific question but does the gameplay including a A) DRS system and B) a day/night test mode? I haven't had any cricket game since International Cricket 2010, where the referral system wasn't in place yet.
  3. Are there any licensed teams/grounds/players? I'm aware that the logo/stadium creation options should circumvent these issues, but it would be nice to know if anybody has a list of what's already included in the game.
  4. What is the in-game play like? The detail BigAnt have put into this game is really appreciated, but I hope this isn't at the cost of a good cricket simulation game.
All i can say to answer all your questions is for you to buy the game sit back and watch the magic happen from the pc users to make all your content look awesome

Hi, I have owned and played every cricket game since Cricket 99 (except the last EA Cricket game which thankfully was shown to be a disaster from the outset before I purchased it.) I can say with 100% confidence say that this game is by far the best cricket simulation out there!

there is a DRS system (they call it BARS), Day/Night test is available (just needs to be setup as a game type - even with pink ball!)... no licenses at all, but EVERYTHING is available on day 1 through a simply "get best" download.

In South Africa we used to have Video Rental places that hired out games for PS3,4 etc.... but these seem to be dying out fast thanks to streaming services (the video shops that is), so rental of games is becoming scarce if not impossible, that would have been a great option to test out the game and just see how awesome the gameplay actually is.

DBC17 will game with great customisation, so of the gameplay is too difficult, with just a few slider options you can customise the gameplay to your individual liking... a feature not avaiable in DBC14

Finally let myself watch the Career Mode video. Speechless. Big Ant, if I had a hat, I would take it off to you. The level of detail is absolutely magnificent. Can't wait to get stuck in in January (no doubt after the obligatory days of editing everything to my liking, haha!) - haven't touched the Academy yet this time though. I don't want to make the wait even harder!

Users who are viewing this thread