Don Bradman Cricket 17 General Discussion

If you use likeness to promote a game without permission you are going to get in a whole world of trouble.

If you want permission to use the likeness of those stars it is going to cost you a hefty sum.

CqrqqqUVYAA3szW.jpg

The key word is there is no promotion based on 'likeness' there. Plus you can always target generically like make a GIF of ENG players running from short pitch deliveries etc. followed by some sarcastic comment from someone at BA etc

Also It was more in reply to chief saying ads cost a lot, that there is always a dirty way to gain publicity. Ross is too nice a guy to start a flame war for gain.

Or pick a twitter war with KP and Piers Morgan. Maybe have Gif of KP likeness get repeatedly bowled by Cook caught by Prior. For a good measure throw in one that sachin is overrated and smith is better.
Add to it that the helicopter shot is a waste of computing power, and is just a glorified hoick.

I guess only the digital version will be available in mainland Europe?

For the people who talk about a PC delay hurting them, think about how PC gets the patches way earlier than consoles.

On another note, with game sizes increasing, it wouldn't be a bad idea to release PC Games in Blu-Ray discs and perhaps a company like Microsoft could produce gaming secured blu-ray players custom made to avoid piracy and sell at regular blu-ray player price. I see it as as similar transition from CD-ROM Games to PC-DVD Games plus more.

Hi i wanna know is it possible to use my savefile of dbc14 which has my player stats in dbc17 ??
Plus will i be able to use my all created players with stats that they have currently in dbc14??
Please reply soon!!
Unlike in the EA versions in which we had to start the new game from scratch!!

Last edited:
Does anyone know about selection on career?I know that they are improving selection, so the teams change based on form, injuries, retirements etc, but in dbc 14 even if you were hitting a hundred every innings, as a sixteen year old, it was like you would never get picked for your country. I just want it to be less based on age, and more based on form, and ability

Hi @MattW i just wanted to find out a couple of things if you can kindly let me know

1. As i have a ps4 and xbox one console does it matter which platform i buy it on as in will the community creations differ or will they both have the same downloads available on both consoles?

2. i have not used the academy yet but if i did install it on my pc can i log into my account which i used on ps4 for DBC14 and then start downloading bats, teams and stadiums so i can start playing on xbox or ps4 on day of release with everything already downloaded?

Or if anybody else knows the answers if you can please let me know.

Thanks in advance

Hi @MattW i just wanted to find out a couple of things if you can kindly let me know

1. As i have a ps4 and xbox one console does it matter which platform i buy it on as in will the community creations differ or will they both have the same downloads available on both consoles?

2. i have not used the academy yet but if i did install it on my pc can i log into my account which i used on ps4 for DBC14 and then start downloading bats, teams and stadiums so i can start playing on xbox or ps4 on day of release with everything already downloaded?

Thanks in advance

All creations are the same across all platforms

No idea about your second question. I THINK it's console based but not sure

Hi @MattW

Thanks in advance
I also think what Brab said, its console based..Mattw or anyone from BA could give clear answer..

Users who are viewing this thread