Don Bradman Cricket 17 General Discussion

i don't know as this is the first time I'm aware of any limit. That's why would like to know if there's a way to delete specific 'logo' data and not all.

In game there is a way to delete logos individually but that would take time and also i wouldn't know which ones to delete. With so many more teams being made we will need loads more space for logos so deleting just a few will not work. I did check for duplicates but i cannot find any. Normally when i download a team or stadium i press yes on replace logo if it already exists. This can become a big issue i feel as the game depends so much on custom logos!

@cricket_online i have found alot of duplicates now in my stadium adboard logos. I didn't realise you can filter the logos to delete in game, Still needs to be sorted i guess.

How and where do you do so?

Go to cricket studio in game and logo creator, in there you will see delete logo and then on xbox i press yellow to filter it maybe triangle on ps4 and it will let you filter logos by adboard or team logo etc. So just delete duplicates, By the way i have just deleted my save data. Will be more careful now.

Hi Cricket community, does anyone know what attribute you have to increase to improve your stamina mine is 27 and after bowling three overs my stamina goes to 0% which effects my fielding and other play thanks guys

Scott

Hi Cricket community, does anyone know what attribute you have to increase to improve your stamina mine is 27 and after bowling three overs my stamina goes to 0% which effects my fielding and other play thanks guys

Scott
Stamina and other player attributes shown on the 'My Player' tile on home screen of career code can not be increased like batting/bowling/fielding skills. They were supposed to increase automatically after every match based on the CXP you gain by playing matches I believe but because of bug they get updated only after a simulated game.

Until the bug is fixed, the workaround is to simulate 1 of your games once in a while to catch up.

If I simulate a career match to acquire my player attributes the game says I'll disable progress towards certain trophies. Does anyone know what trophies

I believe it's referring to the player objectives that you currently have (like score so many runs or take so many wickets or bowl so many maidens etc). If you're near to completing one of those e.g. you've already hit 5 out of 6 sixes to complete the objective then if in the simulated game your player hits the 6th six then you won't get the CXP you would have had you hit that six in a regular game.

i don't know as this is the first time I'm aware of any limit. That's why would like to know if there's a way to delete specific 'logo' data and not all.
Ok a limit is annoying, not only that there is one, but I know for a fact I have a trillion duplicate logos, it would seem that saying NO when the warning comes up that a logo exists means download a copy instead of dont download at all... also I have duplicate, triplicate stadiums as every team I download which uses a particular stadium, saves another copy, and I bet saves another copy of the associate logos as well, this is becoming a problem! (PS4)

Stamina and other player attributes shown on the 'My Player' tile on home screen of career code can not be increased like batting/bowling/fielding skills. They were supposed to increase automatically after every match based on the CXP you gain by playing matches I believe but because of bug they get updated only after a simulated game . thanks very useful

Until the bug is fixed, the workaround is to simulate 1 of your games once in a while to catch up.

Anyone else wish we could re-assign the button for advance up crease? On several occasions I've got out by pressing my direction too hard on the right stick which means the button is pressed and I'm either out bowled or out stumped.
Yeah I find it abit awkward to use so generally don't use it

Just got an alert saying unable to download logo. Custom logo data is full. Anybody else had this issue? I didn't know there was a limit!

Ok a limit is annoying, not only that there is one, but I know for a fact I have a trillion duplicate logos, it would seem that saying NO when the warning comes up that a logo exists means download a copy instead of dont download at all... also I have duplicate, triplicate stadiums as every team I download which uses a particular stadium, saves another copy, and I bet saves another copy of the associate logos as well, this is becoming a problem! (PS4)

@MattW , @BigAntStudios , can you guys please give direction here , I also have a huge amount of duplicate Front Bat Face Logo`s etc , but have seen if I delete 1 , then the unlucky bat that worked with that bat skin , also turns blank . The teams with assigned Stadiums also makes doubles of everything.

I have only downloaded the Test Playing nations , and a couple of Stadiums and Bats , so I dont know what will happen when I get into the lower domestic teams etc.

What is the limit , and why ? Workaround ?

I
@MattW , @BigAntStudios , can you guys please give direction here , I also have a huge amount of duplicate Front Bat Face Logo`s etc , but have seen if I delete 1 , then the unlucky bat that worked with that bat skin , also turns blank . The teams with assigned Stadiums also makes doubles of everything.

I have only downloaded the Test Playing nations , and a couple of Stadiums and Bats , so I dont know what will happen when I get into the lower domestic teams etc.

What is the limit , and why ? Workaround ?
Found the limit was around 2080 logos I went through mine and deleted them it took hours and then redownloaded the bats again individually and always said no to do you want to replace bat texture with new one and then found I only had a couple bat textures in my logo list it is very time consuming did the same thing with the adboards but always say no to update the new one hope this helps

I

Found the limit was around 2080 logos I went through mine and deleted them it took hours and then redownloaded the bats again individually and always said no to do you want to replace bat texture with new one and then found I only had a couple bat textures in my logo list it is very time consuming did the same thing with the adboards but always say no to update the new one hope this helps

That's a great help to someone booting up the game for the first time this week.

Is there a way to download the international kits without downloading the teams so it will workaround the 'no international selection bug'? Or does all the international stuff have to be on disc?

Stamina and other player attributes shown on the 'My Player' tile on home screen of career code can not be increased like batting/bowling/fielding skills. They were supposed to increase automatically after every match based on the CXP you gain by playing matches I believe but because of bug they get updated only after a simulated game.

But it still goes up very little even doing that.

I

Great post mate, i was always wondering if i should try pressing no to update new one or just press yes, but i guess pressing yes replaces original but adds duplicate so pressing no will hopefully be the way for now.

Users who are viewing this thread