Don Bradman Cricket 17 General Discussion

If you are talking about line its the right stick press in direction you want angle of release as you time the release of ball. I find you really have to over compensate to make it wide of off but works really well for me on Xbox

yes about the line, totally agree what u said about the right stick in the direction of release and i was doing that also but it doesnot vary much, and in dbc 14 it was working perfect as u can bowl really wide with the spinners in order to get them stumped if they advance but dbc 17 spinners seems less variation in terms of line.[DOUBLEPOST=1483937891][/DOUBLEPOST]
I think he/she's referring to changing the line of the delivery for a spin bowler.

HE :)

I agree not as much variety in extremes of width but I haven't tried to be honest to see how wide I can go my stumpings have come from beating them in flight although a lot of the times I will get a faint edge onto there pads stopping it from getting through as they advance down the wicket

today notice one more thing as the spinners are just throwing straight deleiveries it's not possible to bowl more right or left less variation only for spinners.
Seamers are fine.

Its defnitly a problem . You can press the RA to the 3 O Clock direction = furthest it should be able to go , and the result will be a ball just slightly outside off . You cannot bowl a Wide or a No Ball with Spinners .

They have been tamed from the allmighty wicket takers of DBC14 .

Last edited:
Its defnitly a problem . You can press the RA to the 3 O Clock direction = furthest it should be able to go , and the result will be a ball just slightly outside off . You cannot bowl a Wide or a No Ball with Spinners .

They have been tamed from the allmighty wicket takers of DBC14 .

Funny I generally agree their line is tighter but I did still manage to bowl a big wide with Underwood on PS4 yesterday.

And he has been a demon wicket taker for me so far.

I think wind may have a huge influence as well -- if the wind is blowing across the pitch... way easier to get it wider...

If I simulate a career match to acquire my player attributes the game says I'll disable progress towards certain trophies. Does anyone know what trophies

Anyone else wish we could re-assign the button for advance up crease? On several occasions I've got out by pressing my direction too hard on the right stick which means the button is pressed and I'm either out bowled or out stumped.

Just got an alert saying unable to download logo. Custom logo data is full. Anybody else had this issue? I didn't know there was a limit!

Just got an alert saying unable to download logo. Custom logo data is full. Anybody else had this issue? I didn't know there was a limit!

Which platform? Would like to know how you can delete specific logos in case there's a limit on no. of logos that can be downloaded. I know of a single way of deleting the logo data (via System settings on PS4) but it ends up deleting all the Logo data.

Which platform? Would like to know how you can delete specific logos in case there's a limit on no. of logos that can be downloaded. I know of a single way of deleting the logo data (via System settings on PS4) but it ends up deleting all the Logo data.

I am on xbox one and want to download alot more teams yet but this logo issue i didn't know existed. Did you know there was a limit or is it a bug in your opinion? Thanks

I am on xbox one and want to download alot more teams yet but this logo issue i didn't know existed. Did you know there was a limit or is it a bug in your opinion? Thanks

i don't know as this is the first time I'm aware of any limit. That's why would like to know if there's a way to delete specific 'logo' data and not all.

Users who are viewing this thread