Don Bradman Cricket 17 General Discussion

Does anyone know how to set fields for batsmen that stick? I know there is definitely a bug in there that BA would be looking to fix in the next patch - but is there a work-around to set fields properly so I don't have to change the fields every few balls because the field changes automatically & randomly? This is probably one of the most game breaking bugs currently (besides 360 degree shot control) and really takes away from the bowling experience.

Does anyone know how to set fields for batsmen that stick? I know there is definitely a bug in there that BA would be looking to fix in the next patch - but is there a work-around to set fields properly so I don't have to change the fields every few balls because the field changes automatically & randomly? This is probably one of the most game breaking bugs currently (besides 360 degree shot control) and really takes away from the bowling experience.

You would think this would be one of the more simpler things to get right. But the amateur muppets stuffed it up. Amazing.

Hey guys is anyone else having issues with logos, all my logos are gone, like all the downloaded team kits are blank as well. Sorry if this issue was already reported, I usually look around the forums this is the first time I'm posting about an issue. I was creating a stadium and after that when i decided to play the match the logos were not there also the stadium i created the adboards changed to default logos, when i started the game all the logos were there i didnt even turn off the console or restart the game the logos just vanished while me playing.

He bowls to the left
He bowls to right.......
And still owns the game in midst of returning. Oh or is he the one being a salesman at some gaming store?

I think the game clock in test matches is a little bit out of whack when batting it seems all good but bowling is out I bowled only 26 overs in the first session and are 30 mins in to the second session and have only bowled 6 overs at this rate I will be lucky to bowl 75 overs for the day and have only had 3 extras. Could BigAnt please fix this cheers

Could it be the fact I selected "Do not download logos" as an option? Would appreciate it if you can go to Academy->Team Manager->South Africa/Pakistan/couple of other teams->Identity. Would like to know if you can access "identity" menu for these downloaded teams as I get a crash when I try to do so to enable logos.

Or maybe I need to download using "Download Logos" option.

Just tried majority of teams downloaded and can access Identity no problem. They all have downloaded and correct logos

I am on XB1 btw

has big ant confirmed any bugs they have fixed for the next patch

...that Mitchel Johnson his bowling is... Great! (straight).

That Mitchell's johnson his writing is....[DOUBLEPOST=1483784626][/DOUBLEPOST]
has big ant confirmed any bugs they have fixed for the next patch

No because they can't. They could say it was fixed, and then when attempting to fix something else that could have an unexpected knock back on the original code, causing the original bug to reappear or an entirely new one to come in.

Computer coding isn't as simple as people seem to think.

That Mitchell's johnson his writing is....[DOUBLEPOST=1483784626][/DOUBLEPOST]

No because they can't. They could say it was fixed, and then when attempting to fix something else that could have an unexpected knock back on the original code, causing the original bug to reappear or an entirely new one to come in.

Computer coding isn't as simple as people seem to think.
I do agree they're going through proces
Stick to your own lame songs you sad flog

Wow!!! Mitchell's Johnson can write? http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/members/mitchells-johnson.179714/

Users who are viewing this thread