Don Bradman Cricket 17 General Discussion

Good day guys. In career mode. My age is 24 in the game and still no international selection. Cant even see it in selection status. Please advise

Forgive me if this has been answered before, however

Career Mode:
My player is now level 70, averaging 55 in first class, and 35 in T20, my stats are all fairly high 60+ however my general attributes, strength, stamina etc, are still well in the 30s? i don't understand how do i get these up?
My player is like 24 and expecting selection all round the world in the domestic game but still those attributes are low AF?! can anyone shine any light on this

Thanks in Advance!

PSN: TR092739

yes in custom stadiums also but in stadium like delhi park and lahore also i am getting this laging

Delete the "Logos" & "Stadium" data on the console, change "Home Stadiums" for the teams to OOB ones by going to the Team Manager and see if this works. The frame-rate lag issue still occurs for me but has been greatly reduced after I followed the steps mentioned above. But yeah hopefully Big Ant will fix the framerate/lag/skipped frame issue as the bowler is running in as part of Patch 3.

Delete the "Logos" & "Stadium" data on the console, change "Home Stadiums" for the teams to OOB ones by going to the Team Manager and see if this works. The frame-rate lag issue still occurs for me but has been greatly reduced after I followed the steps mentioned above. But yeah hopefully Big Ant will fix the framerate/lag/skipped frame issue as the bowler is running in as part of Patch 3.

Is there a specific way to delete the logos and stadium data on XB1? Because I tried simply doing it on the DCB17 game, but none of the errors that occurred changed.

Is there a specific way to delete the logos and stadium data on XB1? Because I tried simply doing it on the DCB17 game, but none of the errors that occurred changed.

I don't know how it's done on XBox One as I have PS4 - maybe google or youtube it. But i had to do it outside of the DBC 17 game and delete the data on PS4. If you continue to get issues I would highly recommend deleting your "DBC 17 Profile" and "Saved Games" data along with "Stadiums" and "Logos". This in essence gives you "fresh install/copy" of the game and ensures any/all corrupted data causing issues is deleted. It may not solve everything - as i still get crashes on PS4 - but it helps and it's the best you can do till Patch 3 comes along.

Folks, facing a weird situation and was wondering if anyone has faced this issue and knows how to resolve it... I downloaded intl teams from 'Casper', 'Fissionmailed' and 'Friedlele7' while selecting "Don't download logos" option. Then I selected "Replace existing with new" for players/teams. This resulted in proper players being downloaded but without the logos on the kits (i.e., Aus or SA teams without the national crest/logo on the shirt). I thought of using the default OOB logo and enabling the logo using 'Show Logo' on the team's 'Identity' menu.

But when I tried to access 'Identity' on the 'Team' menu the game crashes and I'm asked to report the problem and then I'm taken to the PS4 home screen. This happened with Australia, South Africa, Pakistan and a couple of other national teams. The only way for me to access the 'Identity' menu again was to delete the downloaded team. Am I doing something wrong? Any idea how I can download these teams and assign & turn on the OOB logos for these teams?

Interestingly I downloaded all their teams and did download logos and have had no crashes whatsoever?

Interestingly I downloaded all their teams and did download logos and have had no crashes whatsoever?

Could it be the fact I selected "Do not download logos" as an option? Would appreciate it if you can go to Academy->Team Manager->South Africa/Pakistan/couple of other teams->Identity. Would like to know if you can access "identity" menu for these downloaded teams as I get a crash when I try to do so to enable logos.

Or maybe I need to download using "Download Logos" option.

I really enjoyed playing DBC14 as a sort of "Universe Mode", where I would play tours and competitions and see players stats change and go through their careers in that way, but on DBC17, it doesn't show any updated stats for the players I played with, after I've done a tour or a competition, which I find kind of disheartening.

Forgive me if this has been answered before, however

Career Mode:
My player is now level 70, averaging 55 in first class, and 35 in T20, my stats are all fairly high 60+ however my general attributes, strength, stamina etc, are still well in the 30s? i don't understand how do i get these up?
My player is like 24 and expecting selection all round the world in the domestic game but still those attributes are low AF?! can anyone shine any light on this

Thanks in Advance!

PSN: TR092739

Simulate a game occasionally. That'll boost up the attributes. Big Ant are aware of the issue and this is their work around until it's properly resolved.

I recently created 22 players for England and Australia and tried to load a match between the two with the created players that I had made. However, when trying to load the game, it crashes and sends me back to the Xbox home screen. Is there a solution for this???

Folks, facing a weird situation and was wondering if anyone has faced this issue and knows how to resolve it... I downloaded intl teams from 'Casper', 'Fissionmailed' and 'Friedlele7' while selecting "Don't download logos" option. Then I selected "Replace existing with new" for players/teams. This resulted in proper players being downloaded but without the logos on the kits (i.e., Aus or SA teams without the national crest/logo on the shirt). I thought of using the default OOB logo and enabling the logo using 'Show Logo' on the team's 'Identity' menu.

But when I tried to access 'Identity' on the 'Team' menu the game crashes and I'm asked to report the problem and then I'm taken to the PS4 home screen. This happened with Australia, South Africa, Pakistan and a couple of other national teams. The only way for me to access the 'Identity' menu again was to delete the downloaded team. Am I doing something wrong? Any idea how I can download these teams and assign & turn on the OOB logos for these teams?
Maybe try posting in a few more threads ;)

Is anyone aware of when patch #3 will be coming out? I'm itching to play a career, but don't want to touch the mode in its current state.

Has anyone had success getting to play English county, not starting in England. I have been expecting selection for like 4 seasons but never get any offers. I am getting all the t20 stuff. I'm wondering if it's glitched

Users who are viewing this thread