Don Bradman Cricket 17 General Discussion

One of the highlights of the current game are top edges. I have got a top edge six while attempting to hook and fast bowler and a top edge when sweeping a wrist spinner. Both felt very realistic and just gave those feel good moments in the game. Also as mentioned above, the game rewards disciplined approach while batting and bowling both

HELP!!
I'm 3 years into career playing all levels but still have no international selection status.

Someone yesterday said you just have to scroll down on selection screen but there is nothing there

Can I not get picked for England??

One of the highlights of the current game are top edges. I have got a top edge six while attempting to hook and fast bowler and a top edge when sweeping a wrist spinner. Both felt very realistic and just gave those feel good moments in the game. Also as mentioned above, the game rewards disciplined approach while batting and bowling both

edges, both player and AI are close to perfect. as you say top edges, leading edges and inside edges going for 4 are particularly cool. a few more AI edges to slip would be the only thing i would add.

Surprise..Surprise..Welcome me to the Club!

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

I got a PS4 from US through a friend couple of days back. Getting DBC 17 on PS4 was a tough decision considering I was thinking to get the PC version out on 15th Jan (fast patches and all). But I decided to trust BA to resolve the issues on consoles pretty soonish (hopefully co-inciding with the PC release). What also helped was that my PC specs are not the greatest and I doubt I can run the game in it's full glory on my PC!

Hi Guys,

Is there anyway to check the team details of your opponent before fully accepting an online game. Reason I asked is, more and more i'm playing against opponents that have customised their teams which are unrealistic.
They have packed it with all the superstars and maybe even adjusted the player abilities. All of them have rocket throws as well.

I always set the option "Normalise Skill" in custom Match option. Does this actually work? does it only work if you are hosting the game? what about if I join someone else? Is there a way to check what settings they are running and also check the
what the team is made up of and their abilities? I'm sick of having to play against team of superstars and even Don Bradman in the team. I have started compiling list of online players to avoid as well.

Hi Guys,

Is there anyway to check the team details of your opponent before fully accepting an online game. Reason I asked is, more and more i'm playing against opponents that have customised their teams which are unrealistic.
They have packed it with all the superstars and maybe even adjusted the player abilities. All of them have rocket throws as well.

I always set the option "Normalise Skill" in custom Match option. Does this actually work? does it only work if you are hosting the game? what about if I join someone else? Is there a way to check what settings they are running and also check the
what the team is made up of and their abilities? I'm sick of having to play against team of superstars and even Don Bradman in the team. I have started compiling list of online players to avoid as well.
No way to check... I also got suprised by a LEGEND difficulty setup by my host player.... no way to see :( reported as bug to BA -- hopefully they fix!

Thanks for confirming..... Lets hope BigAnts can fix it....

An issue I haven't seen posted about is to do with stadiums and created adboards. I found that the position of the adboards change from the stadium creator to in game. For example a Qantas adboard showing up where the Commonwealth bank one should be and so on. They're all mixed up showing any random adboard from the 16 uploaded to the toolbar. This is a bit disappointing seeing as many are strategically placed to where they would be in ground (eg. main sponsors having more exposure and placed above the sightscreens/secondary ones square of the wicket with only a single adboard on a portion of the stand)

@BigAntStudios @MattW Don't know if this is explained well enough to identify the problem but I can answer any additional questions.

An issue I haven't seen posted about is to do with stadiums and created adboards. I found that the position of the adboards change from the stadium creator to in game. For example a Qantas adboard showing up where the Commonwealth bank one should be and so on. They're all mixed up showing any random adboard from the 16 uploaded to the toolbar. This is a bit disappointing seeing as many are strategically placed to where they would be in ground (eg. main sponsors having more exposure and placed above the sightscreens/secondary ones square of the wicket with only a single adboard on a portion of the stand)

@BigAntStudios @MattW Don't know if this is explained well enough to identify the problem but I can answer any additional questions.

I'd second this. Would love the bigant team to work on a fix for this.

When choosing the adboards in the stadium creator select START SPONSOR and choose logo. Then select END SPONSOR and select same logo. It should stay permanently on that one logo thereafter.

When choosing the adboards in the stadium creator select START SPONSOR and choose logo. Then select END SPONSOR and select same logo. It should stay permanently on that one logo thereafter.

Nope. Switches to a random logo when being used.

On pc beta or console? @BRAB I did this on the beta before release and I'm pretty sure they don't change for me.

Users who are viewing this thread