Don Bradman Cricket 17 General Discussion

Not everyone has twenty mins to search so, if I have a question will you rake through the threads for me? Sounds like you have the time (Lol). Let's be positive with our cricketing brothers no matter how annoying they seem to be.
Ok 2 minutes to look down the list oh threads where there is a DUPLICATE PLAYERS thread? ;) how hard is that? ;)

Feels good to finally say i've scored a hundred in Don Bradman Cricket! Playing the Newlands test match i've even got one of the scorers in Dean Elgar! He's batted brilliantly to steady us from 26-3 to 163-4. Pitch is a seamers paradise with 14 day one wickets falling all to the quicks.

The Sri Lankan bowlers love bowling short at me. Making me love the cut shot with a man in form.[DOUBLEPOST=1483454888][/DOUBLEPOST]Agh i've just lost Bavuma to a short ball. Hit both arms and onto the stumps.

Feels good to finally say i've scored a hundred in Don Bradman Cricket! Playing the Newlands test match i've even got one of the scorers in Dean Elgar! He's batted brilliantly to steady us from 26-3 to 163-4. Pitch is a seamers paradise with 14 day one wickets falling all to the quicks.

still not got one in DBC17 in a first class match, only 1 in a List A.

Ok 2 minutes to look down the list oh threads where there is a DUPLICATE PLAYERS thread? ;) how hard is that? ;)
Eighteen mins less. Or you can be nice and guide people. But yes two is okay as long as you know where to look.

still not got one in DBC17 in a first class match, only 1 in a List A.
I never had the discipline in the last game to bat out an innings. Dug in with Elgar well at the start of the innings while Pradeep took 3 quick wickets, then started counter attacking and just kept scoring. Its a great knock and I even felt the pressure in the 90s.

I never had the discipline in the last game to bat out an innings. Dug in with Elgar well at the start of the innings while Pradeep took 3 quick wickets, then started counter attacking and just kept scoring. Its a great knock and I even felt the pressure in the 90s.
Must learn discipline to have a good knock that's what it comes down to.

One thing I particularly like with batting is having to manage the innings and not trying to score too many quick runs or slogging. Stamina definatately affects batting performance as does confidence. Also it's very easy to lose two wickets in an over if you try to begin an inns playing like the previously set batsmen. The things BA have got right, are very right IMO and it's a few little tweaks needed to be excellent.

DBC 17 is currently not working for broadcasting twitch streams on xbox. Does anyone know what the problem is here?
Game has not passed broadcasting on Microsoft. @MattW I know you said it will take time similar to Casey Powell but is there nothing @BigAntStudios can do?

Users who are viewing this thread