Don Bradman Cricket 17 General Discussion

I've been away a while, does anyone know how to fix the issue with teams being '0 overall' in career mode?

Scott , I would say Two weeks to be very optimistic , more like 3 to 4 realisticly . What we dont know is when it got submitted .

@maddawg1136 , @MattW , What I picked up on the PS4 , was the Cycle list that you had to Pick the starting board , and then the ending board , allways ended up displaying the Board(Logo) above it in the list . So I used that knowledge to make my logo`s display how they should display.
Mine weren't even doing that from memory, I've tried it and spent about 4 hours one day trying to find any patterns but couldn't. I felt as though they just randomly chucked them out from the logo list. Might revisit it though and have a look, but would be a lot easier if the issue is fixed

Can we make stumps mods in DBC 17.If yes then how?? Can we use gedosato tool to do it???

The game is stuttering so much on my pc.. just don't understand! Using a high end pc with gtx 1080 and all other games work flawlessly on 4k and this one is not smooth on even 1080p, paid so much money for a broken game man!

Is there an ETA on the next patch ?!

I knew that post would come when I made the original, and it's a reasonable post to make - we will make the PS4 and Xbox Version come into line with the PC version ASAP.

As of January 1st 2017 patches are not charged for on Console. The process still costs a lot of staff time though, thousands of test cases (batteries dead, correct message, handling of controller removal/addition events, etc., etc.) and take a days to run through, restarting whenever errors are found and corrected. These test cases need to be run through every time. You can fail on things such as simple as a controller not having the correctly sized buttons in an image.

Submissions are in, however, I can't say how long things will take, we could fail submission and have to restart the process.

Hope everyone is now on the same page .....

I would have preferred if the fielding bug was resolved in the patch even if it meant waiting a week or two longer. At the same time, really excited about the other changes we have seen in the PC version.

Hello All,

1. Any idea when is the patch 3 expected to rolled out for PS4?

2. Actually when I am batting with downloaded custom made stadium (Lords , Old Tafford etc.) I could see that whenever bowler releasing the deliveries the game is shaky and my control inputs are not on time.
Can be a frame rate issue.
But when I play in the stadiums built in with in game SYDNEY etc is very smooth?
I am wondered is it problem with my PS4 alone or somebody else are also facing this issue.kindly advise.
There are so many customs stadiums build in now , does all of them have this issue?

Thanks in advance.

Hello All,

1. Any idea when is the patch 3 expected to rolled out for PS4?

2. Actually when I am batting with downloaded custom made stadium (Lords , Old Tafford etc.) I could see that whenever bowler releasing the deliveries the game is shaky and my control inputs are not on time.
Can be a frame rate issue.
But when I play in the stadiums built in with in game SYDNEY etc is very smooth?
I am wondered is it problem with my PS4 alone or somebody else are also facing this issue.kindly advise.
There are so many customs stadiums build in now , does all of them have this issue?

Thanks in advance.

1. See Above
2. There seems to be some optimisation issues with custom stadia. They generally run very well on a PS4 pro though.

How do you play a 2 player match without the downloaded teams all appearing as censored?

Users who are viewing this thread