Don Bradman Cricket 17 General Discussion

Is it possible to download my teams from DBC 14? I am sure that Ross confirmed this before the release of 17 that the academy would go back from 14 to 17 but when I search my teams nothing comes up but they're uploaded to the academy on 14

Finally got myself into a casual match after two nights sorting the Academy data (just waiting on the IPL teams and so on before starting career) - not got far yet as I'm having to keep exiting to adjust graphics settings, but I have noticed the replay controls seem much more confusing, haha! I preferred using the stick to zoom as well as controlling angle but there we are. Can we really not zoom right in close to the ball anymore though? I always used to like seeing the fine detail in the last game.

Is it possible to download my teams from DBC 14? I am sure that Ross confirmed this before the release of 17 that the academy would go back from 14 to 17 but when I search my teams nothing comes up but they're uploaded to the academy on 14

I want to know the answer to this as well? i uploaded a few teams that i wanted to download into DBC17 but cannot find them?

I want to know the answer to this as well? i uploaded a few teams that i wanted to download into DBC17 but cannot find them?

Have you changed the search criteria to version DBC 14? I had noticed this but haven't done it myself.

Go into custom search and look at the bottom or near it.

Thanks I'll do it tomorrow. I didn't want to have to recreate 20 years of Australian summer teams so this is good news

Players from DBC14 can be downloaded but Teams will need to be recreated.
Sorry, I could swear this option was in teams search I take it isn't now the case but only for players.

Players from DBC14 can be downloaded but Teams will need to be recreated.
Will they come up as my players since I've uploaded them as my teams allowing me to just search my own name?

Users who are viewing this thread