Platform: ps4
Game Version Number: patch 2 installed
Game Mode: casual
Match Type: Any
Teams used: any
Ground:
Over Count:
N/A
Issue (one line description): spinners does not use whole pitch(no wide delieveries)
Bug description (detail)
spinners are bowling just infront of the batsman not much wider delieveries. i tried right stick to all the way 3`0 clock and 9`0 clock but still end up in pitching the ball nearby the batsman. dbc 14 spinners were more free to deliever wider delieveries.

Looks like they have fixed this issue in PC version :thumbs check this video

8:50, 9:10, 9:50

you can also see top edges are now given out 14:25

Last edited:
Anyone tried saving a competition and found that the fixtures and results get all muddled when you finish. Played as aus vs india and won by 3 wickets. Because i saved it the points went to Zimbabwe who apparently beat sa by 3 wickets with steve smith top scoring. Finding the game more and more frustrating.

Anyone tried saving a competition and found that the fixtures and results get all muddled when you finish. Played as aus vs india and won by 3 wickets. Because i saved it the points went to Zimbabwe who apparently beat sa by 3 wickets with steve smith top scoring. Finding the game more and more frustrating.

Which platform? Console or PC?

Never noticed this but never looked out for it, will do from now on

Has there been any word from Big Ant if there is an ETA for patch for consoles? Hearing all the improvements the PC version has makes me jealous. I would love to see heaps of the bugs squashed for those of us who have the console version.

Has there been any word from Big Ant if there is an ETA for patch for consoles? Hearing all the improvements the PC version has makes me jealous. I would love to see heaps of the bugs squashed for those of us who have the console version.
Congratulations you have won todays star prize for being the 10000 person to ask something that nobody knows. Your prize is to sit and wait for the patch to be ready for testing and then Big Ant will release a statement, or a kitten? Your choice.

Logo data corrupted again :clap
Guess it's time for another 2 hours spent downloading the teams :mad

Or I see fifa's getting another update today so maybe time to play that...

Congratulations you have won todays star prize for being the 10000 person to ask something that nobody knows. Your prize is to sit and wait for the patch to be ready for testing and then Big Ant will release a statement, or a kitten? Your choice.
I was gonna ask that too. Hmm. I'm not a fan of kittens, can I get a puppy?

Users who are viewing this thread