Don Bradman Cricket 17 General Discussion

[DOUBLEPOST=1484324815][/DOUBLEPOST]

Maybe this could be an indication of when patch three will be out, something to look d to.

Yes based on past experience the pc version gets patched first (which presumably it has) and then console patch follows

Yes based on past experience the pc version gets patched first (which presumably it has) and then console patch follows

Makes sense. And I hope they get the core gameplay and other fixes right on PC and then push out the patch on consoles. Given it's not cost effective to push patches on consoles and you can only push a limited number, I would rather Big Ant take their time and push a patch which fixes the major issues.

Makes sense. And I hope they get the core gameplay and other fixes right on PC and then push out the patch on consoles. Given it's not cost effective to push patches on consoles and you can only push a limited number, I would rather Big Ant take their time and push a patch which fixes the major issues.

Always does, people just need to be patient I have stated a long thread ago in (on) a galaxy far, far away, that this is a long term project and needs time. Let's not rush perfection. Let it purr like a kitten... ?

How many players on the leaderboards? Can you still see how many total players there are?

I'm curious as to how many people are playing.

It's showing 17th as the release date in Hong Kong now!

Just for sh!ts and giggles really! And Im starting a campaign for this shot to replace the current square drive/cut haha!

This is amazing! Commentator didn't know what was going on... I did! I knew I was plumb!... but for a second second I thought I wonder if this rule is in the game? Yes it is ladies and gentleman :)

Thats cool..It would be awesome if we could get the AI do that rarely as well..

Thats cool..It would be awesome if we could get the AI do that rarely as well..
Haha but they do do it...rarely! I know what you mean mate, it does happen but only once in a blue moon..[DOUBLEPOST=1484371853][/DOUBLEPOST]
What is that a back foot drive3 o'clock?
.... that was an edge! Haha you cant play it there intentionally from that animation, that's how I would like it to look though, Instead of the ugly square cut/drive animation.

Does simulating a game in career mode mean u cant get trophies on ps4 such as the one where u win the world cup with a rookie player

This is amazing! Commentator didn't know what was going on... I did! I knew I was plumb!... but for a second second I thought I wonder if this rule is in the game? Yes it is ladies and gentleman :)

Although there is a bug in the commentary. When the ball pitches the commentator says "this will be overturned, that's pitching outside" despite the ball pitching harmlessly outside off.

Users who are viewing this thread