Don Bradman Cricket 17 General Discussion

Is anyone finding the AI abit to aggressive especially in test matches I can't keep them under 4 an over or bowl any maidens

@BigAntStudios @MattW More details on this Online coop please. Thanks :)

5a45bfda-2608-4145-97dd-edc51c389f0d copy.jpg

Reactions: DAP
Please Anybody can suggest me i am having really big problem when bowler run up or spinner Bowls then game lags alot i can't time my shot i have deleted all logos then also m getting this problem please tell me is this a BUG or only i am getting this problem.

Please Anybody can suggest me i am having really big problem when bowler run up or spinner Bowls then game lags alot i can't time my shot i have deleted all logos then also m getting this problem please tell me is this a BUG or only i am getting this problem.
May be your custom stadiums.....delete them..

Sorry @BigAntStudios but you guys seriously need to take a look into the stadium creator adboard problems. I've said it numerous times before now on this forum but after playing around with it for the last 4 hours and going in and out of games trying to find any patterns as to why the wrong adboards keep showing up I've given up. It seems as though what ever adboards I want showing on each section of the stadium and random one from the list of 16 is just thrown out. It's impossible to place an adboard where I want it to go and have it show up in game in the same position.

I don't know if you guys are aware of the issue by now (or if I explained it with any sense) and if it's being worked on but could you please acknowledge this and help me out with a solution or assure me that the issue is being addressed. Thanks

Last edited:
@Paulg44 @zimrahil yep the aggression is too high, and i think if you get them around 4 an over in tests you're doing well.

i've had some maidens. i find using very short bouncers, or slower balls for seamers or arm balls for spinners has a bit more luck than other deliveries to stop them smacking the last ball for 4.

Yup there is a genuine problem with the last ball.
Yesterday I was watching TCGaming16 career mode videos on youtube and he too adressed this issue.
He bowled 5 dot balls in an over quite a few times and no matter which ball he bowled and at what length he bowled the batsman would definitely hit the last ball for runs.
Even he got annoyed with this problem because sometimes batsmans mentality can also play a part in this.
If an aggressive batsman does this then its fine but if every other batsman with different mentality does this then it can annoy you.
cant really call it a bug but should be looked upon by BA

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread