Don Bradman Cricket 17 General Discussion

Although there is a bug in the commentary. When the ball pitches the commentator says "this will be overturned, that's pitching outside" despite the ball pitching harmlessly outside off.
Yeah that's an odd one... Happens all the time, but it doesn't affect the outcome!... Have to admit it throws you off the first few times you hear it haha !

Ok so now the game is completely unplayable. I click simulate to next career event and it crashes every single time.
I've restrained from complaining about this game (I've had it since release) but it's beyond ridiculous now. If you can't publish a polished game, don't charge consumers for the same amount as producers charge for polished games. Lost a customer for sure.

Not to mention that I'm in 2020 and there are 2 Warners, 2 Faulkners and 3 Starcs in the Australian team.

Ok so now the game is completely unplayable. I click simulate to next career event and it crashes every single time.
I've restrained from complaining about this game (I've had it since release) but it's beyond ridiculous now. If you can't publish a polished game, don't charge consumers for the same amount as producers charge for polished games. Lost a customer for sure.

Not to mention that I'm in 2020 and there are 2 Warners, 2 Faulkners and 3 Starcs in the Australian team.
That is a bugger mate: I do know that the duplicates issue has been fixed and hopefully the game crash issues as well.

That is a bugger mate: I do know that the duplicates issue has been fixed and hopefully the game crash issues as well.
Have you tried playing with default players and downloaded nothing?

Nope. I've already started like 4 careers trying to get that issue fixed. Plus another thing, teams are the same across all formats.

Short catching fielders (e.g. silly mid off/point) are again nothing but obstacles in this game. Had 8 dropped catches in roughly 15 overs of spin - so frustrating.

Yep, I have.

Have you turned it off and turned it back on again.... Sorry, only joking. Have you deleted all the game data and then reloaded the disk back onto the machine? We are talking PS 4 I'm sure the same works equal for the other console thingy.

Have you turned it off and turned it back on again.... Sorry, only joking. Have you deleted all the game data and then reloaded the disk back onto the machine? We are talking PS 4 I'm sure the same works equal for the other console thingy.
Is that going to fix the issue?

Does patch 2 automatically download for ps4. I dont have the disc version...its saved on the hard drive. I checked the version and it says 1.01. Is this with or without patch 2. Does anyone know if the duplicate players issue is still aproblem and or how to fix it.

That's great to see.

Btw, how did swing in so much? Is it because of gameplay modifiers?

Dont know actually haha.. all default sliders, maybe the downloaded player had a high seam skill? Bamboozled me good!

Does patch 2 automatically download for ps4. I dont have the disc version...its saved on the hard drive. I checked the version and it says 1.01. Is this with or without patch 2. Does anyone know if the duplicate players issue is still aproblem and or how to fix it.
Mine is version 1.02 have no idea about the dup players yet as i havent downloaded teams yet, waiting for patch 3

Users who are viewing this thread