Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
sledging can be used to trigger aggression in a batsman and try to play risky shot

So can good bowiing and pressure in the field which is vastly more "cricket" having press X to call David Warner [redacted] ...however accurate that summation is.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Let that showing the bat animation remain as that makes me feel like irritating the bowler [online] and sometimes it kind of shows like "I am gonna hit you in that area" against the player..

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
Let that showing the bat animation remain

It's actually a really good cue to let your online partner know you're ready for the next ball if you've had to take a break... that stuff is fine.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
It's actually a really good cue to let your online partner know you're ready for the next ball if you've had to take a break... that stuff is fine.
Yeah, instead of heading to chat to say you are ready this can be used..Even for pausing the play...This can be used as a cue to come to chat and tell the thing which you want to..As many play with their known people its useful..Just like you said

Last edited:

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
That's exactly what happens. I literally just said that.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Actually you said it can be used to say you're back... He said it can used for saying you want to go... I don't know why I care.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Actually you said it can be used to say you're back... He said it can used for saying you want to go... I don't know why I care.
:lol Using that differs from individual to individual.[DOUBLEPOST=1460365391][/DOUBLEPOST]Getting back to DBC 17, hope they have acquired few bat licenses after those chat on twitter..

Chief

Panel of Selectors
Given all the customisation, I'd prefer to keep them unlicensed and actually have different attributes for bats. If you could have slightly different bats to suit your player (smaller, technical players favouring lighter bats, and big power players going for something more powerful etc) that would be a lot more interesting.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Given all the customisation, I'd prefer to keep them unlicensed and actually have different attributes for bats. If you could have slightly different bats to suit your player (smaller, technical players favouring lighter bats, and big power players going for something more powerful etc) that would be a lot more interesting.
Yeah, a definite yes for this but BA have tweeted Gray Nicolls

twitter.com/BigAntStudios/status/697603009610514433

Not sure how that went but cant they have this variations if its licensed?

Chief

Panel of Selectors
Yeah, a definite yes for this but BA have tweeted Gray Nicolls

twitter.com/BigAntStudios/status/697603009610514433

Not sure how that went but cant they have this variations if its licensed?

The big issue with this is usually that manufacturers won't want their kit to be listed as inferior to a rival. So generally speaking, in situations like this, the bats could be visually different, but wouldn't be able to have attributes (unless they were all the same in which case what's the point?)

Chief

Panel of Selectors
I wonder how the ECB ever agreed to be licensed then...

Teams wouldn't necessarily be the same as they aren't a buyable item as such (it would be unlikely to prejudice someone's purchase of, say, one bat vs another) - Although I know of one case where one sports team demanded that their player's stats all be invisible to the player. You could see everyone else's, but not this particular team.

grkrama

National Board President
@MattW @BigAntStudios would you guys be able to take a look at some lesser known but good batmakers like

Hell4leather was used by abdur razzaq at some point for hard hitting, they make quality ones, @Dridge118 can vouch for them

Handmade cricket bats, custom made cricket bats, cricket Kent – Hell4Leather Cricket

Hell4leather Cricket

looks great ingame too in dbc14

HELL4LEATHER :HATTORI BAT

Thanks to dridge118 for telling me about these beautiful handmade bats.

Village batman is taking on the world from his sheering shed

Much thanks to matt again for providing screenshots.

attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Another one would be a more famous but has been not in media for some time mongoose bat, these guys paid over 6million usd to have their bat used by hayden plus incentives for every six hit. then they couldnt afford it anymore and hasnt been in ipl after that

this guy thomas evans is their marketing mangaer i think rebuilding the brand, wouldnt hurt to see if you guys can bag these!
Thomas Evans (@tom_mongoose) | Twitter

Mongoose Cricket (@mongoosecricket) | Twitter

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread