Don Bradman Cricket 17 General Discussion

I'm pretty sure that licences for the bigger nations is probably off the table (either because of cost or restrictions), but there are 100 other ICC members who might be more willing to accept a suitable deal...

How to download DBC17?

bookmark store.steampowered.com, and then go there when the game is released

but there are 100 other ICC members who might be more willing to accept a suitable deal...

I've tweeted, cc'd and @ mentioned the Afghanistan twitter team and Bigant that many times now. I would LOVE to see the associate nations included more than anything, that is the kinda licensing worth chasing. Everyone wins.

If the Consoles can become part of the Modding scene , licences becomes totally unneccesary imo.

If it doesnt , it still has a place , as we are then effectively "locked out " of getting the real feeling of authentic kits etc.

On a side note , @MattW I really hope that all the little irritations regarding the Fielders and their lack of any awareness to basic Cricket rules also gets a good look in .

To name just a few (all when playing Online) :
  1. Fielders having no sense of the boundary rope , and hence slides over it to field , or steps back over it when wanting to throw in.
  2. Bowler allmost allways (when he gets to the wickets first) stopping direct hit attempts by catching the ball in front of the wickets.
  3. Bowler or Keeper fields the ball being thrown in behind the wicket , but then gets "pushed" back by the ball for unknown reasons.
  4. When the fielder of a throw doesnt get pushed back by the "force" of the throw (didnt know that was possible) , he takes ages to try and get the bails off.
  5. Fielders not assisting each other with tap backs on the boundary , but then auto catches everything thrown from the boundary when it passes their field of influence .
  6. And then the well known irritations , regarding last second warping to the final position , and the general weird ways of then actually catching the ball .

Gameplay improvement i say more important , licenses are secondary things for me

Fielding part , development team should keep focus upon. also please add various new batting or bowling styles

Users who are viewing this thread