Don Bradman Cricket 17 General Discussion

@MattW last time it was Matthew Hayden in DBC 14, who is in this time.... Whose voice are we going to listen to in the commentary box... and will the commentary available only in English? I mean It will be great if we have option to choose the commentary language as it is in FIFA series.

@MattW last time it was Matthew Hayden in DBC 14, who is in this time.... Whose voice are we going to listen to in the commentary box... and will the commentary available only in English? I mean It will be great if we have option to choose the commentary language as it is in FIFA series.
Mathew Hayden?:rolleyes

Mathew Hayden?:rolleyes
@Chaudhary so wasn't it Hayden? I don't remember ... I last played the game over an year ago... but I think it was him along with one more guy ? btw whosoever it was, my enquiry was about the commentary in DBC 17. I just want the game to be a lot improved than the previous version.. Hope BIGANT come up with a stunner so that we CRICKET FANS can finally have something to enjoy.:yes

@Chaudhary so wasn't it Hayden? I don't remember ... I last played the game over an year ago... but I think it was him along with one more guy ? btw whosoever it was, my enquiry was about the commentary in DBC 17. I just want the game to be a lot improved than the previous version.. Hope BIGANT come up with a stunner so that we CRICKET FANS can finally have something to enjoy.:yes

They have already come up with a stunner and a lot of cricket fans are really enjoying it: lots to deepen and improve but the game is very very decent at the mo

They have already come up with a stunner and a lot of cricket fans are really enjoying it: lots to deepen and improve but the game is very very decent at the mo
yeah, hope same for the next version too... DBC 14 might have been a stunner, but my 2GB RAM and a little outdated system barred me from enjoying that stunner...... any idea what shall be the system requirement for dbc 17.... I have to upgrade my system within a few months of time.

yeah, hope same for the next version too... DBC 14 might have been a stunner, but my 2GB RAM and a little outdated system barred me from enjoying that stunner...... any idea what shall be the system requirement for dbc 17.... I have to upgrade my system within a few months of time.
Too early. Look at the Rugby League Live 3 specs and aim to be beating the minimum by as much as you can.

I think it would be a great idea to have an ultimate team sort of thing in DBC17.

Hey Big Ant, and the DBC community,
I have a suggestion for the new Don Bradman Cricket game which has probably been mentioned before. I would absolutely love to see the equivalent of a FIFA Ultimate Team in DBC. To me having a DBC ultimate team would be F*****g awesome( Excuse my language). Imagine if you rated all the players, and you started of with let's say 15 bronze cards from a starter pack, which could be domestic players. For example I get a Chris Hartley, rated 61 with all his regular physical attributes and batting, bowling and fielding stats and skills levels. You could be able to purchases different types of packs and Auction and bid for cards on a live market. Aswell as single player games, tournaments, and multiplayer games and tournament,which earn you coins. There could be silver cards for the better players, such as Cameron Bancroft, rated 73. And then gold players like Joe Burns, rated 84. Then you have your top players which could be Diamond Cards, for players like Steve Smith, rated 96 for example, Virat Kohli, David Warner, and there would be no rated card higher then 99, which could be Sachin Tenulkar, and Don Bradman for example. You could have last players aswell. (this is more sort of like the NBA 2K MyTeam) I could only imagine for me how much better this game would be, considering how good it is already, with an ultimate team. With the career mode and all the other features this game would not ever run out of things to do. I really hope a member of the team sees this and takes it into consideration, because I'm sure there are a lot of other people out there that would love to see this happen. If you do like this idea then please let me and the community know in a reply. And if you have any suggestions or critiques, then please don't hesitate to put them out aswell. Thanks for taking the time to read this.
Cheers, Joel
This is a post from big ant forums

I have a suggestion for the new Don Bradman Cricket game which has probably been mentioned before. I would absolutely love to see the equivalent of a FIFA Ultimate Team in DBC. To me having a DBC ultimate team would be F*****g awesome( Excuse my language). Imagine if you rated all the players, and you started of with let's say 15 bronze cards from a starter pack, which could be domestic players. For example I get a Chris Hartley, rated 61 with all his regular physical attributes and batting, bowling and fielding stats and skills levels. You could be able to purchases different types of packs and Auction and bid for cards on a live market. Aswell as single player games, tournaments, and multiplayer games and tournament,which earn you coins. There could be silver cards for the better players, such as Cameron Bancroft, rated 73. And then gold players like Joe Burns, rated 84. Then you have your top players which could be Diamond Cards, for players like Steve Smith, rated 96 for example, Virat Kohli, David Warner, and there would be no rated card higher then 99, which could be Sachin Tenulkar, and Don Bradman for example. You could have last players aswell. (this is more sort of like the NBA 2K MyTeam) I could only imagine for me how much better this game would be, considering how good it is already, with an ultimate team. With the career mode and all the other features this game would not ever run out of things to do. I really hope a member of the team sees this and takes it into consideration, because I'm sure there are a lot of other people out there that would love to see this happen. If you do like this idea then please let me and the community know in a reply. And if you have any suggestions or critiques, then please don't hesitate to put them out aswell. Thanks for taking the time to read this.
Cheers, Joel

Yeah nah.

...or just make whatever team you like in the academy. Which you can do already. Because, Academy.

In game purchases would be really an bad idea because people rarely purchase an game tbh and further more purchase would reduce the sales.
If you say it reduces piracy,bigant controls it excellently in association with planet cricket

Last edited:
Cheers, Joel
Terrible idea in FIFA...would be ludicrous one in DBC.

Terrible idea in FIFA...would be ludicrous one in DBC.

Ultimate team is actually really fun and viable in Fifa as there are millions of people playing it so the market system works - it also helps keep the game fresh throughout the year with upgrades etc. But I agree, it wouldn't work in DBC for various reasons.

If only EA servers worked then it would be worth the time and money... Waiting 1 hour for a game ruins any game mode.

According to you all in which month of the year will they release the academy beta for DBC 17 and the main game? Can't wait anymore now
bro wait till cristmass[DOUBLEPOST=1463654163][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ultimate team is actually really fun and viable in Fifa as there are millions of people playing it so the market system works - it also helps keep the game fresh throughout the year with upgrades etc. But I agree, it wouldn't work in DBC for various reasons.
but for ultimate team like fifa big ant need to make their own servers

Users who are viewing this thread