Don Bradman Cricket 17 General Discussion

Sorry if this has been asked before. If I am playing a match with my friend on my console, will he have to download all the stadiums and teams all over again that I already have downloaded? Has this issue been addressed in DBC 17?

When we download jerseys, adboards etc are we then able to use associated logos on our own creations or are they locked to the specific download? For example, if I create a stadium will I be able to use adboards that someone else has made? I'm not the best using the academy haha

Downloaded logos can be used for anything. For example, I was creating a stadium last night and was able to use the South African jersey logo as the advertising board logo for my new stadium.

When we download jerseys, adboards etc are we then able to use associated logos on our own creations or are they locked to the specific download? For example, if I create a stadium will I be able to use adboards that someone else has made? I'm not the best using the academy haha

Yes, when you create a stadium you can add any logos from stadiums you've downloaded.

Or a cover drive for that matter. All the off drives seem to go to long off and wide off areas and cuts to point and third man areas. So far haven't seen drives ranging between extra cover and cover point region, which is the area you would expect to be peppered by drives through the off side.

Playing last night against the AI and the opposition batsman played a beautiful straight drive that hit the non-strikers wickets.. the animations really looked good.

11 from 0 balls!!!

Screenshot (16).png

Hi Guys
Got the game yesterday, so far can see ploughing alot of time into it.
Waiting for everyone around the world to join so the download community grows.
I want to have the correct players but clear all stats so kind of see how I do with each player and so.
Do you think that will be possible without edit each player manually ?

Cheers
from SA

BA are looking into some censored players including De Kock. It will be sorted out.

Hi guys,

there was Thread on the logos and created players and bats. I cannot seem to find it :( I am I missing something obvious ? :facepalm
please share the link if someone has it :thumbs

What will the average price of the game be around the place do people think? (Australia)

Also, is it still possible to change the field on the fly using the d-pad?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread