Don Bradman Cricket 17 General Discussion

Why I went back to play dbc14 again.

I play dbc14 on pro cam without any HUD to bat. and it's pretty awesome that way.
In its current form dbc17 does not allow me to do so. Here are the details..

. Constant Camera movement while facing the bowler. To put it simply, its impossible to play on pro cam like this.

. The whole off side cover drive region , from cover to forward point is out of the shot hitting zone. Can't play in that area at all.

. Front or backfoot selection without any HUD.
In dbc14 goodlength balls can b played easily on back foot , bringing more variety in shots and helping in finding gaps .Only very full balls are unplayable on backfoot in dbc14.

Dbc17 only allows very short balls to be played on backfoot making one play 90℅ on front foot only. Yes there is a option for the early Color indicator ,but I am talking about no HUD play.

--- Things which big ant has improved for pro cam users are
. One can turn off all HUD while batting but still can have the ball circle when using pro running cam.
. Better view of ball in the outfield while running in pro cam.

DBC 17 releases on the Microsoft store today, right? Ill buy it if its on there for xbox one.

I play dbc14 on pro cam without any HUD to bat. and it's pretty awesome that way.

. Constant Camera movement while facing the bowler. To put it simply, its impossible to play on pro cam like this.

. The whole off side cover drive region , from cover to forward point is out of the shot hitting zone. Can't play in that area at all.

. Front or backfoot selection without any HUD.
In dbc14 goodlength balls can b played easily on back foot , bringing more variety in shots and helping in finding gaps .Only very full balls are unplayable on backfoot in dbc14.

Dbc17 only allows very short balls to be played on backfoot making one play 90℅ on front foot only. Yes there is a option for the early Color indicator ,but I am talking about no HUD play.

--- Things which big ant has improved for pro cam users are
. One can turn off all HUD while batting but still can have the ball circle when using pro running cam.
. Better view of ball in the outfield while running in pro cam.

Why don't you post in the bugs thread (link below) so that some of the feedback can be incorporated in a patch...
DBC 17 Bug Reporting | Page 2 - Don Bradman Cricket 17 Forum on PlanetCricket Forums

Well done BAS for introducing a game sequel to dbc 14.The graphics are amazing especially the players are looking realistic.but there is no big difference when compared to dbc 14.because there is no realistic animations I.e especially when the bowler taken wicket there is no sludging by the bowler and no better enjoyment.....in real cricket now a days how the bowler is celebrating after the wicket singlely.....and also commentary iz not up to the level.replays are also same as dbc 14 there is no change .there is no breaks in the innings like strategic time and no special animations like injuries.if these added in updates then the game will be perfect and realistic experience to play.

Why would you want breaks in the innings, the strategic time out was the worst thing ever implemented as it was just another 2 mins of ad slots for TV companies. Surely you'd want games to be quicker?

K then what about the animations part.celebration by the bowler after taking the wicket and injury animations with out this how the game will be realistic bro.....

Good Point

Users who are viewing this thread