Don Bradman Cricket 17 General Discussion

Started my career mode recently and good God the domestic clubs are so spot on, the smallest of the cities of my area have been featured. I am very weirdly enjoying the commentatorry too.

eagerly waiting for game to release on Xbox one. stumbled across a really positive review online. Great effort from BA once again :)

Review: Don Bradman Cricket 17 | Stevivor

one question based on review, are the stats for career player really not available?

Omg! I just read it too. Can anyone confirm if this is really true? Surely there has to be an option to see your career player stats.

The game is live on Xbox One as of this writing. Just bought it, and am now waiting for it to finish downloading. Super excited!

Omg! I just read it too. Can anyone confirm if this is really true? Surely there has to be an option to see your career player stats.

cant see career stats or rankings or general exp rankings

Its on AU PSN and Xlive now. im sure it will be a global event today when the world spins

Checked the US xbox store and the game will be available 7pm (probably EST)...
Don Bradman Cricket 17 – Games on Microsoft Store
Yesterday when I checked the Xbox store, it said 5:30 AM on the 15th. If it meant Indian Standard Time, the game's definitely here much earlier. However, it did say "pre-order" and not "buy" when I bought it some 20-25 minutes back. Six more hours to go for you—be productive in the interim and make 'Merica great again. Cheers!

Started a thread on this with no reply as yet. Very disappointing if true. What is the point of having a solo career without seeing stats like highest score, total runs/wickets, batting/bowling averages etc...
Looks like I will be giving this a miss if it is the case. Just sold my DBC 14 on eBay as well

You could also just keep a track of your scores yourself? I'll be doing that, be interesting to look back at stats and see where my form was dipping etc.

Users who are viewing this thread