Don Bradman Cricket 17 General Discussion

if you delete the teams the downloaded players will be unlinked and become free agents, thus (I assume) will result in duplicate players in career mode....I was lucky in that I only downloaded big bash teams, so all the downloaded players appeared in the players section of my academy, easy to delete in my case.

if you delete the teams the downloaded players will be unlinked and become free agents, thus (I assume) will result in duplicate players in career mode....I was lucky in that I only downloaded big bash teams, so all the downloaded players appeared in the players section of my academy, easy to delete in my case.

I'm screwed. Downloaded a bunch of teams and don't think can go through the academy deleting every single individual player as the number would be in hundreds!

Question about downloading stadiums as Im really looking forward to see peoples creations - is there many there? Many local park type grounds? First thing Im going to do is assign a local park to the grade teams in career mode so Im not playing matches at the SCG and WACA.

Also, is it possible to set attendance numbers for match types? For example, crap all people for sheffield shield and ryobi cup matches and internationals in the UAE and West Indies.

Ive seen vidoes of packed houses for tests in the sub-continent which isnt realistic IMO.

Question about downloading stadiums as Im really looking forward to see peoples creations - is there many there? Many local park type grounds? First thing Im going to do is assign a local park to the grade teams in career mode so Im not playing matches at the SCG and WACA.

I will caution you about user created stadiums. I get lot of lag and framerate/framerate drop issues when I play the game in downloaded stadiums. Tried playing at Gabba and a couple of other created stadiums but batting was near impossible with the lag/framerate issues.

I will caution you about user created stadiums. I get lot of lag and framerate/framerate drop issues when I play the game in downloaded stadiums. Tried playing at Gabba and a couple of other created stadiums but batting was near impossible with the lag/framerate issues.

Why do I get the feeling the advertising logos have something to do with this?

Also, is it possible to set attendance numbers for match types? For example, crap all people for sheffield shield and ryobi cup matches and internationals in the UAE and West Indies.

Ive seen vidoes of packed houses for tests in the sub-continent which isnt realistic IMO.

No, unfortunately the attendance is restricted to stands, i dont even think they populate grass banks? I stand to be corrected on that one..... some folks are hiding stands inside grass banks to get ppl there....I have noticed that in test matches or some day games, the crowd is thin, then gets bigger as the game progresses...but as far as you dictating numbers, that cant be done.

Last edited:
I'm sorry about this but every time I go to community and get best team it says my account doesn't have enough privileges and therefore I am unable to upload or download. I had this last night with the digital copy and spent 40 mins with Microsoft before getting a refund. I've been out and bought the physical copy after they reset my account and I'm still having the same issue. I'm sure there is an answer somewhere but 229 pages is a lot to go through. I'm a Don Bradman newbie and haven't played a cricket game properly since the days of Brian Lara. Can anyone help me at all? Thanks

I'm setting a preset field for a batsmen. But it is not getting reflected. Any one facing issues with field setting?

In career can u play in multiple domestic tournaments as one player such as the county championship and the south africa domestic?

In career can u play in multiple domestic tournaments as one player such as the county championship and the south africa domestic?
I think so yes -- depends on what invites you get to different leagues

but if you want to play in a particular international side, u must start in one of that countries club teams.

Users who are viewing this thread