Don Bradman Cricket 17 General Discussion

A couple of questions

• Does the new ball naturally seam on straight, stock deliveries? It looks that way from the big lines.
  • Has anyone been able to play a late cut off a spinner and NOT be caught behind?

Don't rely on late cut shot against spinners as the wkt keeper will go flying and snaffle the edge.

Wasted another perfectly good day spin bowling.:cheers Love the affect the modifiers have. Got the ball looping and turning all over the place.:D Game is worth $60 just for the bowling in this.

Last edited:
No, unfortunately the attendance is restricted to stands, i dont even think they populate grass banks? I stand to be corrected on that one..... some folks are hiding stands inside grass banks to get ppl there....I have noticed that in test matches or some day games, the crowd is thin, then gets bigger as the game progresses...but as far as you dictating numbers, that cant be done.

I played a few 1st grade games for Bayswater-Morley over here in the west back in my day, and the most people we got watching was an old man and his dog, and occasionally mum. So no one on grass banks is fine with me for making the grounds for local comps.

It seems all a bit easy to control the length of delivery in this version. It seems that timing doesn't have much of an impact on control of the length, and apart from making one of the more important parts of bowling a bit easy, it's also making the pitch maps look a odd. 3 even lines of the main lengths, the occasional one scattered forward and back when you've modified the length yourself.

The game crashes everytime in match settings white startinng a casual match on xbox one its gettin very annoying

The game crashes everytime in match settings white startinng a casual match on xbox one its gettin very annoying
Hey Amarkfu, I had the same problem. You will unfortunately will have to delete all your local data from everywhere. This means you will have to reset your profile

Hey Amarkfu, I had the same problem. You will unfortunately will have to delete all your local data from everywhere. This means you will have to reset your profile
I bought it digitally on xbox does that mean i have to delete the game it self ? Thanks for the respond tho

Is the get best working now. I did get best yesterday but teams I got were not what I expected. I am talking about international teams. What am I doing wrong?

Is the get best working now. I did get best yesterday but teams I got were not what I expected. I am talking about international teams. What am I doing wrong?

Let me know how "Get Best" works for you.

By working I meant when I selected get best, I saw teams being replaced. When I started a match against Aussies with me as Pakistan, my team had correct player names but Aussie team was all messed up with players I have never heard of.

By working I meant when I selected get best, I saw teams being replaced. When I started a match against Aussies with me as Pakistan, my team had correct player names but Aussie team was all messed up with players I have never heard of.

Glad I haven't used "Get Best" so far :D I would say better option would be to replace the teams with the ones created by PC.org folks. Download the teams from users mentioned in the OP below...
The PlanetCricket Don Bradman 17 'Which teams to download' thread - (Planet)Cricket Academy on PlanetCricket Forums

But make sure you select the option "Download teams without logos". Logos are the cause of crashes on PS4 and avoid downloading them.

I bought it digitally on xbox does that mean i have to delete the game it self ? Thanks for the respond tho
No you do not have to delete the game. Just click menu on the game and go to manage the game. Once inside, select Saved Data. Once inside the menu click on your username saved and click delete everywhere.

This will delete all your data and it will behave as if you have jut installed game. It will ask you to do get best and do that. Once you have get best that will eliminate a lot of problems

O
No you do not have to delete the game. Just click menu on the game and go to manage the game. Once inside, select Saved Data. Once inside the menu click on your username saved and click delete everywhere.

This will delete all your data and it will behave as if you have jut installed game. It will ask you to do get best and do that. Once you have get best that will eliminate a lot of problems
oh okay got you thanks its working now

Hi, Can anyone tell me how to enforce a follow on. I got a team out with almost a 300 run deficit in the 1st Innings but somehow was unable to enforce the follow on, how do you enforce it.

Users who are viewing this thread