Don Bradman Cricket 17 General Discussion

Any news on the exact release date of the game on Steam?

I got the fix for below issue till new patch not arrived and the issue is with team logo only thats in identity. I switched back to default team logos of my downloaded/edited teams via team identity and game is no more crashing specific to below reported bug

"L1R1 in built in T20 cup and ODI WC"

And might be get best also crashing because of team logo size overlimited and cause the game to be crash.

Am I the only one who liked some of the generic team logos better than the real ones?

I quite like some of the default logos this time - someone did a really good job with them in my opinion. I'll still download the created versions for the leagues/countries I'll end up playing with or against, but I'm probably quite happy to leave the ones I'll never touch as they are, as they already look pretty good to me, and I might not know any better anyway, haha!

Reactions: DAP
I got the fix for below issue till new patch not arrived and the issue is with team logo only thats in identity. I switched back to default team logos of my downloaded/edited teams via team identity and game is no more crashing specific to below reported bug

"L1R1 in built in T20 cup and ODI WC"

And might be get best also crashing because of team logo size overlimited and cause the game to be crash.

Can you give a Step by Step how you have managed to do this ?

Sorry for the super noob question... but on the setting field screen what do the red dots mean on that screen? Thanks :)

I believe they are Real fielding positions in the sense that the other ones are slightly forward deep finer wider or backward of the red dots.

Can you give a Step by Step how you have managed to do this ?

Go to academy/teams then in each team go to identity then go to team logo and set it to default logo.

If that also not work go to academy/team/uniform/kits and delete the kit logos whoch are other than default and make show club logo as yes on shirts logo

You need to do these for all those team which you use in competition or series.

Hopefully after these two settings game crash issue resolved like in my case

Reason is BA has set some limit of memory and when we use kit or team logo then memory overlimited which set be BA as default causing game crash

Thats my limited understanding, BA staff can better comment on it.

Untitled.png

Users who are viewing this thread