Don Bradman Cricket 17 General Discussion

Is your psn the primary account for the PS4? And are you sure the parental control settings are turned off? These are the only two things I can think of why you aren't being allowed to download stuff.

Should be the primary, and I'll have to have a look at the parental settings. Hopefully it's just a problem with one of those, cheers.

I have Bought Cricket Captain from 2009 Till 2016 , UI and Camera angle Have decreased Every Year , Now Got Worst .

Got to tweak something to call it a different product.

If CC is buggy then what the hell is DBC17??? :lol

I probably should have clarified that CC14 referred to Cricket Coach 2014, not ICC14. The fact that they've moved to calling their series Cricket Captain has made abbreviations harder it seems.

CC14, whilst a better game than anything ICC have produced in a long time, is still riddled with annoying bugs, some pretty drastic.

g'day all been following the development of the game via this thread definitely some die hard fans So any chance of a heads up what should i do now lol are the patches included in the download or how do I go about it? Also should I hold off on creating a player to play carrier as future patches will require restarts? Thanks in advance and happy holidays

I'm about 5 games into career mode, opening the batting, I'll bat the whole innings for about 32 runs.
Bowling is easy, but is anyone else finding batting frustratingly difficult, even with everything set to make it as easy a possible?

I've got a question regarding the academy:

How can you avoid creating multiple versions of the same player, when they play for more than one club?

And say if you have got duplicates of the same player, how can you combine the duplicates so that there is only one player which is playing for multiple clubs?

Thank you in advance

I'm about 5 games into career mode, opening the batting, I'll bat the whole innings for about 32 runs.
Bowling is easy, but is anyone else finding batting frustratingly difficult, even with everything set to make it as easy a possible?

My career player is an all-rounder bowler. I have a couple of 50s so far in T20s would have had more but I bat 5 down. for t20 matches I hardly ever get the chance to bat more than 5 overs if even that. I feel like I have found more success in batting by pressing the left analog stick towards the ball then chose a shot. Since the batsman run so fast in this game its easy to pick up 2s and 3s. But batting IMO could really use a big work. While the bowling have improved significantly from DBC 14 the batting actually went backwards IMO which is a shame. Anyway my difficulty is set to veteran and batting, bowling to hard.

So, this is probably going to sound ridiculous (it does to me), but how do I change the "main" difficulty (legend, Veteran, etc)? Not the batting and bowling difficulty before a match. lol

If anyone has a solution for this, please let me know.....

I find that I have to change my field every 2nd ball, back to what I initially chose....same bowler, same batsman, but the game changes my field every other ball.

I'm sure a "set field for all" button will become available at some stage, but for now, having the game change my field for no reason, is a bit irritating?

Is this the case with you folks as well?

If anyone has a solution for this, please let me know.....

I find that I have to change my field every 2nd ball, back to what I initially chose....same bowler, same batsman, but the game changes my field every other ball.

I'm sure a "set field for all" button will become available at some stage, but for now, having the game change my field for no reason, is a bit irritating?

Is this the case with you folks as well?

Known issue and has been mentioned in the bugs thread.

So.........is there going to be any weather in this game or is that a design decision? Personally i think this is very poor. Along with numerous things not working in career I hope its patched for PC release.

Users who are viewing this thread