Don Bradman Cricket 17 General Discussion

Champ_BD

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Shoutout to my man Joe for all the hard work behind the camera :cheers

Seriously though you gotta appreciate the amount of details @BigAntStudios has put in this game in terms of graphics. Love it :thumbs

Attachments

• IMG_4015.JPG
    IMG_4015.JPG
    287.3 KB · Views: 236
Last edited:

Waxx123

School Cricketer
Can't someone tell me how to take catches in DBC 17? I kept the fielding to auto so far but AI drops way to many easy catches.

Champ_BD

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
Can't someone tell me how to take catches in DBC 17? I kept the fielding to auto so far but AI drops way to many easy catches.
When approaching the ball in the air hold the right analog stick upward to take catches.

Last edited:

hammerbliss

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Quite often when I try to play a lofted shot through the square area, batsman ends up playing around the cover region ..anyone else facing this?

MuchMore

International Coach
Profile Flag
Fiji
Is there a way to see the batsman's strengths and weaknesses while bowling? It used to be on right stick click on PS3 in DBC14, can't seem to find it on DBC17.

I was really hoping they would introduce your own player's strength/weakness as well but seems they have gone backwards and I can't even find the opponent's data.

antipop

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Just ordered my copy online then. Hopefully receive it early next week...

Just a few queries - firstly, from what I've read there will be a 'Patch 2' installed on launch? Is that right?
Also - I've read a lot about the Academy... when I start the game for the first time, particularly that I'm getting after many of you - is there an option upon starting to update all state, bbl and international teams to the latest lineups, bats, and appearance?
Finally, in DBC14 there were limited stadiums, I know there is a stadium editor in 17, upon launching, am I able to download all the popular stadiums (being aussie, would love gabba, waca etc) and are they then utilized within 'My Career'?

Thanks for all your answers - very excited to get the game and hook in.

Brentismaximas

Club Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Waste of money wait till the game is complete. All it does is crash all the time and can't even play career mode

What game are you guys playing? I'm loving my career mode! I'm in my second season & have had 2 crashes. Although I have to update the teams & probably restart my career....
But I want to wait for the New Zealand regional teams to be updated first.

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
What game are you guys playing? I'm loving my career mode! I'm in my second season & have had 2 crashes. Although I have to update the teams & probably restart my career....
But I want to wait for the New Zealand regional teams to be updated first.
Yeah im about to be picked for overseas (BBL, Bangaldesh, Pakistan etc T20 seasons! also playing with default teams until get best is and bugs are sorted then i will really start playing!, trophy hunting at the moment.

KingsPunjabIsaac

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Does anyone know why Career Mode has suddenly broken for me? I play one match and then straight away after the match, it cuts back to the original screen where you have to select either a current player to start as, or create a male or female career. I've been looking around if anyone else has had a similar problem but I can't see that much.

Brentismaximas

Club Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
I'm about 5 games into career mode, opening the batting, I'll bat the whole innings for about 32 runs.
Bowling is easy, but is anyone else finding batting frustratingly difficult, even with everything set to make it as easy a possible?

Patience, constantly check the field & pick your spots. Also I don't hit square to go to my next at bat very often. It seems sometimes when I hit square I lose more than an over without scoring any runs. So I play it old school & just be a runner when my partner is facing. Get more runs that way.

Users who are viewing this thread