Don Bradman Cricket 17 - Suggestions

Need to put some sort of limit to the batsman diving to get to the crease while running between the wickets. Its getting super easy to hit and run.. That will make the players stop abusing it. Will bring some practicality to the game and some extra-dimension to the already brilliant game..

Need to put some sort of limit to the batsman diving to get to the crease while running between the wickets. Its getting super easy to hit and run.. That will make the players stop abusing it. Will bring some practicality to the game and some extra-dimension to the already brilliant game..

The More you Dive more you Loss Stamina , Is the solution . Which is in Real life too ...

Two things.
1. Is it just me or does the non-striker take off running when the player on strike is halfway down the pitch.
2. Im not completely sure but they don't seem to have the scoreboard the pause menu. I really liked that feature because it said all the stats. Like time, run rate and that kinda stuff.

Last edited:
The More you Dive more you Loss Stamina , Is the solution . Which is in Real life too ...
But that is not much of a stamina. In real life, players just don't dive for every run. They do only when they take off for a stupid or a brilliant run. Anyways,that's just my piece of suggestion, which others may or may not agree with.

But that is not much of a stamina. In real life, players just don't dive for every run. They do only when they take off for a stupid or a brilliant run. Anyways,that's just my piece of suggestion, which others may or may not agree with.

Agreed You have very good Point , But the one who unnecessary dives should have Penalty of Stamina Loss . If You had notice in real matches the Quick running or diving make player fatigue due to loss of stamina

In Sheffield Shield we do not see dramatic draws anymore. And to be honest I do not know how you play 120 overs.OK, so basically I'm just looking at the scorecard.. And it is NIGHT with a red ball. Tell me how does not work. It is like still day ONE after two teams have batted that played 55 overs in a FIRST CLASS game.

Big Ant please do something about it. At least can we change the settings in the match modifier for first class and ensure that it affects careermode? Because this is awfully ridiculous play 120overs a a day. Just not realistic.

Is anyone been able to make the fielders dive I can get them to slide but not dive to BA devs I noticed that the L1 button is not used when fielding could you please allocate the dive mechanic to the L1 button and slide to the L2 button as this would give you more option when fielding thanks

a couple of suggestions would be better replays of caught behinds (i.e. from behind the bowlers arm not side on), including hotspot and snicko. also please include replays of LBW decisions, which don't seem to be shown at all, including ball tracking.

also think there need to be much better match stats (run rate + req. r.r. etc) easily to hand.

I'm not sure if there's any way of doing this but I'm getting frustrated with how non-user-friendly (if that makes sense) the academy is. Several times I've simply opted to delete all my save data and start from scratch. So a couple of things would be useful:
- The option to view a list of all items that you have shared under your user ID, and choose which to unshare (I have some things shared which it is now impossible to unshare)
- The option to reset the academy as you could previously. Deleting all saves isn't an issue right now, but will be once I get into a career.

Last edited:
Is anyone getting night matches in career & competition games? Cause I am not.

Is anyone getting night matches in career & competition games? Cause I am not.
I'm getting night games in FC games. Just don't how that happens.

I think someone put some coins in the meter...?[DOUBLEPOST=1484435439][/DOUBLEPOST]
Or day night games have come early forward thinking? Or a bug, was there a rain delay.
There was no rain delay. It was Day one with 120 overs played and came to bat in my team's second innings.

Users who are viewing this thread