Don Bradman Cricket 17 - Suggestions

I was thinking just add in little things like the batsman marking centre and that kind of stuff. More different crowd reactions. More crowd detail. Build the noise levels of the crowd when things happen to add to the atmosphere. The atomsphere needs to be changed like the batting and bowling styles in t20's and test's because they kind of feel the same. And the obvious more player detail and characteristics.

Since this is a sticky-ed thread, wouldn't it be better to update the first post with suggestions that have been "liked" by, let's say, 5 or more people in descending order (by likes). This would let the devs have a quick glance over the most popular/most requested features.

Of course, this would entail the OP to tediously go through all the pages to make that list but I think it will be worth it.

One suggestion that would greatly enhance the online co-op experience (and provide depth) would be to add a "simulate" option to the online co-op mode only. From personal experience, everyone I have played with prefers batting against the AI as a team rather than bowl. Not only would a simulate option allow one to skip bowling and concentrate batting, it will add a lot of depth in MANY other ways. For example:

- You have the opportunity to experience what it is like to bat on a Day 4/5 pitch online. From my experience playing DBC14/17 online, this has never happened once (mainly due to the sheer amount of time it would take).

- You can experience many scenarios that we often see in Tests in real life - e.g. chasing a total/surviving in the final session of a game, trying to get the last few wickets to prevent a draw, etc etc. This will allow for more depth.

- For those instances where the AI win the toss and choose to bat first, you don't have to start a new game (if you prefer batting). For those who prefer bowling, you can enjoy it as you will have a goal to aim for once you reach the 2nd innings. The effect of wear/turn on the pitch can also be experienced.

I don't know how difficult this could be to implement, but if it can be considered as a possibility, that would be awesome. :thumbs

cc @BigAntStudios
cc @MattW

The reason I feel its hard is co-op category we look is 2 vs AI for the simulation option but co-op consists of other combo too like 2vs1, 2vs 2 etc..In those cases simulation option would be applicable maybe thats why its not implemented which is my opinion..This was talked a lot too by me ,@grkrama as we played co-op a lot on DBC 14 but sometimes we just wanted to bat even chase a target which was not possible..

Maybe they could implement side changes if they could if we feel like batting for both sides or vice versa...

I'd be interested to know if this happens in career but even just in casual mode...

... I've been playing Test matches though players' First Class stats appear on screen.

I've played the likes of James Hildreth, Sam Curran and Mason Crane. It'd be great if it showed them being presented with a Test cap. It's surely not that much different in animation to the toss and would be a really great feature.

I'd be interested to know if this happens in career but even just in casual mode...

... I've been playing Test matches though players' First Class stats appear on screen.

I've played the likes of James Hildreth, Sam Curran and Mason Crane. It'd be great if it showed them being presented with a Test cap. It's surely not that much different in animation to the toss and would be a really great feature.
Yes it happens on career as well. you get One Day stats when playing your first ODI, it should reset and show only ODI stats...

@MattW Is there anyway we could Zoom out a bit on the Batsman Close camera? If it is currently not possible I would request you to please add the feature. FOV feels considerably lesser compared to DBC 14. TIA.

Another couple of things.
1. I get run out at the non-stikers end without pressing run.
2. I keep getting run out because it's not diving.
3. I got a stumping that was about a metre out but nothing happened.
4. Commentary is completely out of place and they're saying the wrong for that particular ball.
5. Players in the inner circle reactions are horrible and you never get catches at short positions.

Another couple of things.
1. I get run out at the non-stikers end without pressing run.
2. I keep getting run out because it's not diving.
3. I got a stumping that was about a metre out but nothing happened.
4. Commentary is completely out of place and they're saying the wrong for that particular ball.
5. Players in the inner circle reactions are horrible and you never get catches at short positions.
And your suggestions are?

Plz somebody tell me that at which resolution should i play this game on ps4 (1080 or 720)

Users who are viewing this thread