Don Bradman Cricket 17 - Suggestions

montoya003

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I don't know if this has been answered elsewhere but.... ive played 30 first class games and its says ive batted in 97 innings which obviously is not right - so my average when I go out to bat is 25 but when I go to stats it says its 12 - is this fixable or do I have to start again or can you even start a career without starting at club level ?

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
I don't know if this has been answered elsewhere but.... ive played 30 first class games and its says ive batted in 97 innings which obviously is not right - so my average when I go out to bat is 25 but when I go to stats it says its 12 - is this fixable or do I have to start again or can you even start a career without starting at club level ?
It's a known issue that was supposed to be fixed but unfortunately it wasn't. There's not much you can do about it apart from do your own stats.

Dean johnes

Club Captain
Best is to maintain the stats in ur laptop.

Ruckus

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I know this has probably been mentioned a thousand times, but this has finally annoyed me to the point where I have to say something. The man of the match award is so out of whack it's not funny. PLEASE change it for the next installment of DBC, it's become an absolute joke in favour of the bowlers.

Does anyone actually know how it is calculated? This is just one example of about 5-6 games in a row (and most games in general in career mode) where a bowler won it by doing sweet FA.

Attachments

• DBC17.jpg
    DBC17.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 438

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
I know this has probably been mentioned a thousand times, but this has finally annoyed me to the point where I have to say something. The man of the match award is so out of whack it's not funny. PLEASE change it for the next installment of DBC, it's become an absolute joke in favour of the bowlers.

Does anyone actually know how it is calculated? This is just one example of about 5-6 games in a row (and most games in general in career mode) where a bowler won it by doing sweet FA.
There will never be another instalment of DBC, they moved on to ASHES CRICKET

Raghv

School Cricketer
When i try to add new players from Get Best....the game gets stuck and restarts.. what to do to surpass this?

humatool

School Cricketer
I have now been the captain for the t20 world cup & 50 over world cup.
The t20 i made it to the final only to be automatically selected as 12th man & the semi final of the 50 over automatically selected as 12th man... Lost both matches.
Had been scoring plenty of runs & taking a few wickets wasn't through form, big game glitch & big disappointment.

jaspar

School Cricketer
i downloaded the game on xbox about a month ago and have been playing career mode alot and am level 28 but when i try and use the community section it just comes up with "do not have privilages to use" i dont know what to do i have xbox live gold as well so need help anyone know?

P.S: i didnt buy the hard copy of the game i bought it off of the xbox store in case thats an issue

D

Dutch

i downloaded the game on xbox about a month ago and have been playing career mode alot and am level 28 but when i try and use the community section it just comes up with "do not have privilages to use" i dont know what to do i have xbox live gold as well so need help anyone know?

P.S: i didnt buy the hard copy of the game i bought it off of the xbox store in case thats an issue
Did you register ingame to join the academy community?

Users who are viewing this thread