Don Bradman Cricket 17 - Suggestions

rishabh9627

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Thanks for your response.

I am cent percent sure I'm playing career mode. I can select the playing XI but not the squad.
The career mode has been designed in a way where squad is already given to you based on the current form of the players and from them you have to select a starting XI.
It is the way it is buddy
You'll have to live with that
In my career I never got a chance to select Dhoni in my starting XI because he never featured in the squad.
Although you could argue that captains also have a say in selection of the squad as much as the selectors

chintoo02018

Associate Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I assume that , DBC 17 has Improved and very interesting game with 360 shots , Better option with Bowling too with various tactics .

But When come to Career Mode , There are stats wrong mismatch problem .

When comes to Tour game or Competition it Comes The AI batting problem .

Now The best Part would be Online match but there is Crashes and stability issue . Hope This Part be the most preferable to next version

The best way to play the game is to play double player on single machine , Where You can bowl and bat Like real game .

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
The career mode has been designed in a way where squad is already given to you based on the current form of the players and from them you have to select a starting XI.
It is the way it is buddy
You'll have to live with that
In my career I never got a chance to select Dhoni in my starting XI because he never featured in the squad.
Although you could argue that captains also have a say in selection of the squad as much as the selectors

Precisely my point. It is what it is, yes, and I'm glad that thanks to BigAnt at least I can play a brilliant cricket game, but it's about improving the game as well. I'd dearly like to see myself be able to choose my squad.

In my career mode, Ajinkya Rahane is an absolute GOD.

D

Deleted member 46200

Thanks for your response.

I am cent percent sure I'm playing career mode. I can select the playing XI but not the squad.
You will when you are captain, play well and avoid those splinters.

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
On a slightly pessimistic note, don't y'all feel that Big Ant isn't going to update the game any further and we have the final product now?

Acid Burn

International Coach
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
By their total ignorance of all the fans on here for the last 2 months , I think its obvious that this is the final state of the game , warts and all .

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
On a slightly pessimistic note, don't y'all feel that Big Ant isn't going to update the game any further and we have the final product now?
There's still a couple of problems with Career mode, such as not being picked in the XI when you are a star member or not.

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
There's still a couple of problems with Career mode, such as not being picked in the XI when you are a star member or not.

I don't disagree. I am just saying that it's unlikely to be changed. They've moved on to other sports games.

Any improvement will come through the mighty @francobaldo1 !!! That man is a magician of the game.

rishabh9627

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Precisely my point. It is what it is, yes, and I'm glad that thanks to BigAnt at least I can play a brilliant cricket game, but it's about improving the game as well. I'd dearly like to see myself be able to choose my squad.

In my career mode, Ajinkya Rahane is an absolute GOD.
In mine it is Abhinav Mukund :lol
I actually laughed about it when I first saw that the only batsman who is having a nightmare of an international career in reality in India is on top in the career mode

A

A.R123 Max

The graphics, stadiums, players, everything is fine except the commentators. There are so many commentators or just random people with good enough voices.

D

Deleted member 46200

The graphics, stadiums, players, everything is fine except the commentators. There are so many commentators or just random people with good enough voices.
Does this really matter... ? Gameplay over cosmetics. You should join my crusade to get Danny Morrison and Alison Mitchel as the commentary team for DBC 19.[DOUBLEPOST=1501258727][/DOUBLEPOST]
Discrimination... A dirty word.[DOUBLEPOST=1501258784][/DOUBLEPOST]
By their total ignorance of all the fans on here for the last 2 months , I think its obvious that this is the final state of the game , warts and all .
Like many games in these modern times... Sad but it's an industry incomplete by it's own ignorance.[DOUBLEPOST=1501258806][/DOUBLEPOST]
They are not... Shame but true.

A

A.R123 Max

Does this really matter... ? Gameplay over cosmetics. You should join my crusade to get Danny Morrison and Alison Mitchel as the commentary team for DBC 19.[DOUBLEPOST=1501258727][/DOUBLEPOST]
Discrimination... A dirty word.[DOUBLEPOST=1501258784][/DOUBLEPOST]
Like many games in these modern times... Sad but it's an industry incomplete by it's own ignorance.[DOUBLEPOST=1501258806][/DOUBLEPOST]
They are not... Shame but true.
Danny Morrison and the one in EA Cricket

D

Deleted member 46200

Danny Morrison and the one in EA Cricket
Needs a female touch now, Danny for the comedy appeal Allison Mitchel for the straight talk but we need some high class totty so an ex player... ?

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Needs a female touch now, Danny for the comedy appeal Allison Mitchel for the straight talk but we need some high class totty so an ex player... ?
After seeing/hearing her more during the women's world cup I'm 100% behind the Mitchell & Morrison campaign. She'd be great doing the main commentary and Danny Morrison would be great doing colour commentary, obviously using his indoor voice for test matches and A LOT of variations of his more exuberant commentary otherwise it'd get old fast.

D

Deleted member 46200

After seeing/hearing her more during the women's world cup I'm 100% behind the Mitchell & Morrison campaign. She'd be great doing the main commentary and Danny Morrison would be great doing colour commentary, obviously using his indoor voice for test matches and A LOT of variations of his more exuberant commentary otherwise it'd get old fast.
I feel you've hit the sweet spot agreed they can bring an added bit of class to the commentary.

Users who are viewing this thread