Don Bradman Cricket 17 - Suggestions

Please, Please @big Ant, sort out the replays for wickets, especially when you are playing as a bowler who takes a wicket and the review system is in place. if the batsman decides not to review then there is no replay. unless you generate your own using a system that is over-complicated to say the least!
Absolutely agree! I have not yet figured out how to use the replay function and I am saying this after playing DBC14 for two years and DBC 17 for a month. It's one complex system.

Can BA devs please increase the round robin number in competition designer from 2 to 10 as I would like to replicate the bensen and hedges world series cup from the 80's and in those comps the teams played each other 5 times would really appreciate it thanks

The game is really great after patch 3, and I have played this game a lot I am ranked 3 in the leaderboards hrohit051 is my user I'd.
Patch 4 must
1. Broadcast camera for batting training mode as manny players love to play in broadcast camera.
2. Batting is good after patch 3, still some work has to be done for square cut, late square cut, and backfoot shot needs some serious work, more power on helicopter shots.
3. Bowling is really great but I found a glitch in online play if you r batting in broadcast camera the ball disappears when the bowler suddenly changes the length of the ball, as if my batsman is blind, undue advantage for the bowler in online game. Except this issue the bowling is the best ever created.
4. Umpires does not give the wide calls correctly, online players are taking advantages, as they are bowling wides. Umpire hardly gives a wide if the bowler appeals, so in online gameplay after everyball bowlers are appealing.
5. Sunglasses cannot be added in the kit.
6. Running between the wickets the striker batsman is lagging while taking a run.
7. Now comes the feilding. Feilders should run bit more faster still lagging. To manny overthrows. The wicketkeeper is taking a hell lot of time to break the stumps after collecting the ball. Close feilders are still super human, and too manny catches dropped by ai.
8. Online feilding is spoiling the gameplay, as feild keeps changing, lost so manny matches due to this, presets don't work properly.
These issue if solved in patch 4 will be the best cricket game ever, and regarding graphics we can expect that in DBC 2023

Why is this a never? Understand reasons not to have it for immersion reasons but seems like alot of pple want it so why cant it be a option you can turn on or off depending on preference
Its NEVER because BA have already said they will not ever consider putting it in....case is closed :)

Another issue that has been troubling me is the excessive throwing after a delivery is bowled. I have been doing a bit of bowling as a batting allrounder in my career and the amount of throwing once the ball is fielded is too much. The fielder either needlessly throws the ball at the stumps which then goes to the fielder backing up, who then throws it to the wicketkeeper. This relentless throwing around of the ball after a while started making me feel dizzy. I know I may be sounding a bit stupid but I personally feel that the throw to the stumps after each delivery is played by the batsman can be toned down. Has anyone else felt the same.

@BigAntStudios @MattW is there any chance of a custom broadcast camera mode coming in future patches, where maybe we could zoom in or out? Also will this duplicate logo issue and the max amount of logos which is 2080 remain? As i thought it was supposed to have been fixed in patch 3?Thanks in advance

Its NEVER because BA have already said they will not ever consider putting it in....case is closed :)
Fair enough I'm only new here i didn't know they had said that. My misunderstanding i thought they took customers feed back and mde changes as to please them. But must be more just bug reporting and small changes either way bring on patch 4 well here's hope in time there is a patch 4 and a patch 5 to be honest with you

Fair enough I'm only new here i didn't know they had said that. My misunderstanding i thought they took customers feed back and mde changes as to please them. But must be more just bug reporting and small changes either way bring on patch 4 well here's hope in time there is a patch 4 and a patch 5 to be honest with you

By the way I would love to have the option to have the field radar. It would save me a lot of time if i can glance at the radar without having to check the field out multiple times every over taking up time. As you said it would be optional so people who want to get the real feel of being in the middle can turn it off. But yeah it wouldn't be top of my priority list and can wait till the next iteration of the game.

I would also appreciate it if the commentary bugs are fixed for e.g during LBW review if the ball is lands outside off-stump, the commentator thinks it won't be out.

I've got to say, it's really starting to bother me that players don't move their heads to follow the direction of the ball during and after a shot. I've seen slogs for six square of the wicket on both sides where even as the ball flies through the air, the batsman is still staring straight down the pitch. You don't notice it so much in real time but it's a distraction for me on the replays.

Users who are viewing this thread