Don Bradman Cricket 17 - Suggestions

i played some odi matchs i bowled more than 15 overs contunily, over pitch and length and short pitch balls always pitching in same spots i tried early jump and late,and late release and perfect release, i tried everything but balls are in same spot,but we can able to pitch the balls different line out side off , wide, middle stump leg stump thats FARE but balls are pitching areas is same line,we are not able to bowl between length and over pitch delivery and between short and length delivery,mainly short of length balls not able to bowl Anybody Notice that problem?
You have to hold the bumper that alters the length when you select the base length of the delivery, not during run up as i initially thought.

Reduce the rate of drainage in player stamina... It is far from real...

Fix the bug of fielders throwing the ball to either end even when the batsmen arent running...

Its v annoying & adds up to unnecessary time in the gameplay...

They shud hold the ball & be ready to throw if the batsmen attempt a run...

This was a huge bug in dbc 14.. However it reduced only a little in dbc 17...

Kindly fix it... @MattW @HBK619

how can i change colours of gloves for particular star players there is no option for colours change in players equpiment option but enable option for shoes any body help?

how can i change colours of gloves for particular star players there is no option for colours change in players equpiment option but enable option for shoes any body help?
Its not there, but you can add logos -- just add full colour logos ;)

Slippery Fielding , Why Each and every time The player to Slippery Fielding Due to Which Easy Singles is going on .

Slippery Fielding , Why Each and every time The player to Slippery Fielding Due to Which Easy Singles is going on .
I have no idea what this post means but I see a lot of people talking about easy singles but this is so much better than in DBC 14 when a quick single was an automatic run out

I have no idea what this post means but I see a lot of people talking about easy singles but this is so much better than in DBC 14 when a quick single was an automatic run out
I think he means that the fielders unnecessarily keep sliding when collecting the ball. This gives extra time to batsman to take singles. Plus IMO it looks horrible when the fielders keep sliding

I think he means that the fielders unnecessarily keep sliding when collecting the ball. This gives extra time to batsman to take singles. Plus IMO it looks horrible when the fielders keep sliding

Also Add The keepers too Do the Same thing ...

Never seen this one, are you sure it's not a streaker?

It happens in online matches. You literally get fielders running across the pitch, and across the field, to their field positions while the bowler is running in to bowl the delivery.

An option to take control of a player instead of whole team in casual matches or leagues similar to career mode matches.
I would like to play as Shakib Al Hasan when playing Bangladesh vs AI in a casual match.
Sounds a good idea just like MLB the show.

Users who are viewing this thread