Problem: Don Bradman Cricket Offline

Status
Not open for further replies.

heloooo

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi guys , I was hoping someone could help me out with my problem .
I haven't got the game yet but I will buy it on the weekend.
My problem is that my xbox360 doesnt have any internet access , i dont play online as i play the story / career modes of games.

Is there any way of getting the user made teams to my xbox without internet access?

I am able to use my laptop and get internet access so maybe I can download the teams on a usb or something like that?

I hope im not the only person who is a offline user.

Thanks Guys!

P.s The reason for creating a thread is because the other thread about questions has alot of content and I really need to know of any ways to solve my problem.
Im sorry if I made a mistake by making a new thread.

I can see this discussion going only one way.

Hi , I dont understand what you mean by you can only see the discussion going one way?

I am just looking for a solution as with many games I am able to download squad files to use on the game for example on FIFA 14 I am able to download the latest roster files on a USB stick to use on the game.

You cannot get the games via a USB stick. You could attach your phone to your computer to get the internet onto your phone then use it as a wireless hotspot no? Download the teams through that.

Hi thanks for the reply , My mobile isnt one of the new mobile phones and it doesnt have Wireless :(

Thanks for your reply , what does a power line adapter do?
I dont have Internet in my home that is the problem.
I rely on the free WIFI hotspots and library's which is why I was hoping that the rosters would be available to download using laptop because although i cant download in the library the free WIFI spots allow me to download so when i need a team or a player i can just go to a hotspot which is near my home and download the player or team.

The it would have been easy if i can transfer that team or player onto USB stick and plug it into my xbox .

(This is the process that i use for FIFA).

Last edited:
Does any of your friends or family member's have Internet. Just take the xbox to their place to download the rosters, come back home and enjoy

Thanks for your reply , what does a power line adapter do?
I dont have Internet in my home that is the problem.
I rely on the free WIFI hotspots and library's which is why I was hoping that the rosters would be available to download using laptop because although i cant download in the library the free WIFI spots allow me to download so when i need a team or a player i can just go to a hotspot which is near my home and download the player or team.

The it would have been easy if i can transfer that team or player onto USB stick and plug it into my xbox .

(This is the process that i use for FIFA).

A Powerline adapter sends the Internet connection through to the plug sockets around your home. Very handy.

Last edited:
Hi , I'm a college student and I live in rented accommodation far from my parents home around 200 miles. I do occasionally visit home and thanks for the suggestion I can take my xbox but the next time I will go home is probably 25th may so I would prefer the teams before this time.

Thanks for all the suggestions guys , im just in abit of a tricky situation at the moment.

I don't believe you.

Hi , I'm a college student and I live in rented accommodation far from my parents home around 200 miles. I do occasionally visit home and thanks for the suggestion I can take my xbox but the next time I will go home is probably 25th may so I would prefer the teams before this time.

Thanks for all the suggestions guys , im just in abit of a tricky situation at the moment.

Where do you go to college? Where is your rental accommodation? When do you visit home and where is home exactly? ;)

Where do you go to college? Where is your rental accommodation? When do you visit home and where is home exactly? ;)

Im not posting on the internet where my parents home is or where I am currently staying but I study at the Bath academy in the city of Bath.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread