Release Date situation insight from reviewer perspective

grkrama

National Board President
Have no idea other than spring 2014 but the trailers look damn good, and its made with unity.
:D

Last edited by a moderator:

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
There's the difference in knowing what you're doing and taking a holiday with the money you're supposed to pay people who know what they're doing...

CaptainOZ

Panel of Selectors
Yeah me too. Do people really think that everything that happens by chance is fortunate? How did getting hit by that bus feel?

A few others:

compliment vs complement
when to use "whom"
when to use "myself"

Probably useless to try to teach these since we still haven't passed year two class with your/you're and they're/their/there.

Or using "to" instead of "too", or vice versa. Ross gets that one wrong all the time.

Frostyvegi

Club Captain
Really, does it even matter? Who the hell cares if you use 'myself' instead of 'I', or start a sentance with 'Because'.. as long as you can be understood by the person you are talking/typing to.

The_Pharoah

International Coach
Spoke to a few guys online last night and noted the following:

1. they were ALL die-hard cricket fans (we spent an hour talking about cricket); and
2. NONE of them knew about DB14.

C'mon guys, lets market this thing. More/wider marketing = more sales = more profits for the developers/publishers = more investment in future cricket games = win/win.

Frostyvegi

Club Captain
Spoke to a few guys online last night and noted the following:

1. they were ALL die-hard cricket fans (we spent an hour talking about cricket); and
2. NONE of them knew about DB14.

C'mon guys, lets market this thing. More/wider marketing = more sales = more profits for the developers/publishers = more investment in future cricket games = win/win.

Meh.. the game is going to be able to be purchased for more than one day.. I'd feel better saying 'This IS a great game' rather than 'This LOOKS to be a great game'. Hype train can stay in the station until TruBlu go big, then we can just share all the vids on our social media avenues.

The_Pharoah

International Coach
Meh.. the game is going to be able to be purchased for more than one day.. I'd feel better saying 'This IS a great game' rather than 'This LOOKS to be a great game'. Hype train can stay in the station until TruBlu go big, then we can just share all the vids on our social media avenues.

Just sayin' mate....just sayin'

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
There's the difference in knowing what you're doing and taking a holiday with the money you're supposed to pay people who know what they're doing...

After watching that trailer it shows good things can be made with Unity engine, trickstar what did you do. Well Fegan is still on holiday somewhere in the world.:eek:

Users who are viewing this thread