Problem: Don Bradman Cricket Offline

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not posting on the internet where my parents home is or where I am currently staying but I study at the Bath academy in the city of Bath.

I WAS joking. Lucky lad, I love Bath. Beautiful city. :yes

Is that suppose to be a funny comment? I don't see the funny side of it.

The point they are making is that there are very few places on earth that dont have internet access. You are posting on an internet forum therefore you don't live in one of those places.

Which leaves 2 possible solutions.

1. Hook up your xbox to the internet.
2. Buy a new non modded xbox and hook it up to the internet.

I WAS joking. Lucky lad, I love Bath. Beautiful city. :yes

Yep , Its a fantastic city but im only here for a couple more months and then its time for UNI

Anyways back on topic or the admins :spy might get :mad

----------

Got to go people , I will be back on around 6pm tomorrow and hopefully someone will find me a solution.

I dont want to be sat there for hours making the players and teams myself!

Thanks everyone for your contributions.

I find it absolutely unbelievable that you can't:

- Make your mobile a hotspot, access internet.
- Borrow a friends hotspot, access internet.
- Would buy a game that clearly needs internet to access a multitude of features.

How do you access updates for other game titles you "buy?" Or do you just not download the patches?

Hi thanks for the reply , My mobile isnt one of the new mobile phones and it doesnt have Wireless :(

if you're at bath uni i guarantee you have a friend with a smartphone... they can help you by setting up a personal hotspot for you...

unless your xbox is modded of course.

Was about to go but I have just seen a couple of posts accusing me of having a modded console simply because I am unable to access the internet. Im guessing this is because Im new to this forum and I feel new members are unwelcome here.

Yes I am able to ask someone for their smartphone so that I can use the Wifi and that did cross my mind and believe me I have also asked my friends. I was told I could use the smartphone if I used my own sim card and since I am on a Pay as You go sim card the data cost would be quite expensive.

Someone also said that because Im on a internet forum I have access to the internet which is true but i dont think many people bring along their xbox to a internet cafe.

I was told I could use the smartphone if I used my own sim card and since I am on a Pay as You go sim card the data cost would be quite expensive.
the data transfer is very less for CA players, shouldn't cost you much.

If you want the players you need to download them by connecting your xbox to internet no other way is possible.
How you connect you have to figure for yourself and your choice.

How do you update the other games you buy?

Go down to or telephone your local internet cafe and ask them if you can bring your XBOX. I am positive they wouldn't say no and it'd wouldn't cost a lot either. Be friendly, take your XBOX down, buy a cup of tea and some cake, chat to the owner and then you'll have no further problems when it comes to downloading the new patch in a fews weeks, or any subsequent downloads for that matter.

Was about to go but I have just seen a couple of posts accusing me of having a modded console simply because I am unable to access the internet. Im guessing this is because Im new to this forum and I feel new members are unwelcome here.

Yes I am able to ask someone for their smartphone so that I can use the Wifi and that did cross my mind and believe me I have also asked my friends. I was told I could use the smartphone if I used my own sim card and since I am on a Pay as You go sim card the data cost would be quite expensive.

Someone also said that because Im on a internet forum I have access to the internet which is true but i dont think many people bring along their xbox to a internet cafe.

Assuming everything you said is true, here is the solution.

Change your friends. They sound like bas***ds to me. What kind of friends doesn't let a friend use their cell internet connection? I can go ask any of my friends to watch a live game on their cell phone and they don't even have unlimited data on their cell.

Show me a pic of you holding dbc cd and case in your hand with a thumbs up and I sort your issue.

reading the replies makes the OP sound like a troll.

Everything sounds so fishy....

It's 2014... Unless you're living in the hill people of Katmandu I find it unbelievable someone doesn't have an accessible internet connection, especially if you own a games console. I'll also note, all the people that have "internet connection" issues are Xbox owners...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread