Don Bradman Cricket PS4/Xbox One version discussion

Are you going to get the game for PS4/Xbox One?

• Yes - on PS4

Votes: 97 55.1%
  • Yes - on Xbox One

Votes: 24 13.6%
  • Yes - on both

Votes: 4 2.3%
  • No

Votes: 51 29.0%

• Total voters
Very excited for it! The fact you can record and stream now!

Ross, is share play allowed? It is with most games however COD Advanced Warfare did not allow it.

Can't talk about size and price, we're not the only ones in the equation, but given today is the last day at work for the year you'd have to think we've been playing it for a quite a while ;)

@BigAntStudios

Is this confirmation that we can all relax and forget about Patch No. 3 arriving before year end ?

Can we transfer our career players over from old gen to new gen?

Keen as to upgrade from the Xbox 360 version to the Xbox One version!

The loading time improvements I think would be worth the upgrade alone - By far and away my least favourite part of DBC on console, especially in career mode where it really slowed things down... Quicker loading would be a huge boost.

Sounds like I'm not going to be playing co-op any time soon though. Boo!

matt can you elaborate on the lighting system as in is it different from the AO option from pc etc also on the grass and pitch variation..is there a plain outfield

matt can you elaborate on the lighting system as in is it different from the AO option from pc etc also on the grass and pitch variation..is there a plain outfield
It's different and better than the game on PC with everything on high. Hard to explain.

Plain outfield as in not having the grass pattern? No.

skipping formats in career mode sounds very interesting - hopefully that will come to PC soon.
Should clarify that you skip one match at a time, but it's one button press, so it's very easy to do.

The Big Ant guys are on a break over the post boxing-day eve period, but Ross did mention that we might start to see some things flowing through on PC by January.

What about a good old fashioned cameraphone footage. :p

Users who are viewing this thread