Don Bradman Cricket PS4/Xbox One version discussion

Are you going to get the game for PS4/Xbox One?

• Yes - on PS4

Votes: 97 55.1%
  • Yes - on Xbox One

Votes: 24 13.6%
  • Yes - on both

Votes: 4 2.3%
  • No

Votes: 51 29.0%

• Total voters
excellent priscirabzo!

I am debating which version to get here in the USA. I am lucky enough to have both consoles. I really wish there was a demo but I have watched enough youtube video to know the purchase is a safe one to make as the game looks fun.

I am only going to buy it for ps4 or xbox one and can't decide which one...maybe since you have both you can do a comparison?

excellent priscirabzo!

I am debating which version to get here in the USA. I am lucky enough to have both consoles. I really wish there was a demo but I have watched enough youtube video to know the purchase is a safe one to make as the game looks fun.

I am only going to buy it for ps4 or xbox one and can't decide which one...maybe since you have both you can do a comparison?

Hey,

I'm just started playing on my PS4. I'll share my experience once I play it on both. meantime, you can ask the online chat agent, Mr. John at LetsTango.com for details of this 2 versions. That guy helped me throughout the buying process. He is an avid gamer & will definitely help. btw, I got these games in just 2 hours!

Did whoever was setting the pricing get trigger happy on the 59.99? No way this or any game should be costing £60 in the UK. I know digital games are expensive but that takes the piss!

The US PSN Store updates on a Tuesday, UK on a Wednesday. It might be that because the original release date was Friday it missed the cut-off maybe?
So basically I have to wait till next week Tuesday to get it.

Need advice, I as a few here was shocked to see the price quite as high as it is, £56 from Amazon. I am aware it is cheaper elsewhere but I don't really want to make accounts all over the place. Anyway after some research the game for me looks good and I definitely want to buy it but I cannot choose between the PC version or the PS4 version.

I have read the review here and seen the BGLMedia Twitch video but am still struggling.

PS4 version looks good. Grass looks better, pitch looks good and if I were to get the ps4 version it would look good on my 40" TV and could even play it in 3d, lol. Things I am not sure about with the ps4 version are in that video by BGLMedia the gameplay was slick in casual mode and look faster but in online mode the bowler looked to stutter slightly just before bowling, was there a reason for this? Also will I be able to download just as much stuff as the PC version? Kits ETC. If you can the high price tag won't look as high imo.

PC version also looks good on my gaming laptop, it is nearly two years old but OK. Intel i7-3740QM CPU @ 2.70GHz, 32 GB Ram (There is a reason why I like a lot of Ram), 64Bit (Win Pro 7), Nvidia GeForce GTX 680 M. As I understand it the PS4 is the same game but a bit more polished. Apparently there will be a patch for the PC version that will bring the specs into line with the PS4 version, is this right? Does the PC version have better mods? The gameplay looks smoth on the PC I wonder if the game actually plays the same or better than the ps4 version.

So I cannot make a choice and want to now so I can get the game through Steam or Amazon. I can see the advantage of the PS4 playing on the big screen and can see the advantage with the PC version with maybe more mods and specs to be the same if not higher for a lower price. I know people are biased towards their system but it would be great for an unbiased opinion. As I am not familiar with BigAnt could someone tell me if they are good at supporting their games? Going by this patch that is forthcoming they are. I happen to spend a lot of time with FIFA and EA do not support their products over a length of time which is most frustrating.

Thanks for any advice and hope to be playing real soon.

Need advice, I as a few here was shocked to see the price quite as high as it is, £56 from Amazon. I am aware it is cheaper elsewhere but I don't really want to make accounts all over the place. Anyway after some research the game for me looks good and I definitely want to buy it but I cannot choose between the PC version or the PS4 version.

I have read the review here and seen the BGLMedia Twitch video but am still struggling.

PS4 version looks good. Grass looks better, pitch looks good and if I were to get the ps4 version it would look good on my 40" TV and could even play it in 3d, lol. Things I am not sure about with the ps4 version are in that video by BGLMedia the gameplay was slick in casual mode and look faster but in online mode the bowler looked to stutter slightly just before bowling, was there a reason for this? Also will I be able to download just as much stuff as the PC version? Kits ETC. If you can the high price tag won't look as high imo.

PC version also looks good on my gaming laptop, it is nearly two years old but OK. Intel i7-3740QM CPU @ 2.70GHz, 32 GB Ram (There is a reason why I like a lot of Ram), 64Bit (Win Pro 7), Nvidia GeForce GTX 680 M. As I understand it the PS4 is the same game but a bit more polished. Apparently there will be a patch for the PC version that will bring the specs into line with the PS4 version, is this right? Does the PC version have better mods? The gameplay looks smoth on the PC I wonder if the game actually plays the same or better than the ps4 version.

So I cannot make a choice and want to now so I can get the game through Steam or Amazon. I can see the advantage of the PS4 playing on the big screen and can see the advantage with the PC version with maybe more mods and specs to be the same if not higher for a lower price. I know people are biased towards their system but it would be great for an unbiased opinion. As I am not familiar with BigAnt could someone tell me if they are good at supporting their games? Going by this patch that is forthcoming they are. I happen to spend a lot of time with FIFA and EA do not support their products over a length of time which is most frustrating.

Well u have a tough choice. I agree about FIFA i give up on them sometimes.

BA seem to be different as u wouldnt get FIFA represent EA on a forum like Ross does on here!

I brought mine from Amazon as i use them regularly & i had a £40 voucher. Only issue is they won't ship early so i wait till Friday.

Looking at the comments above the next gen is like all new games - has glitches but they will get worked out.:thumbs

This will be a good cricket year! PS4 DBC & world cup & ASHES & we got New Zealand touring aswell:clap:clap:cheers

An internet troll would attack on more subjects than a price issue, so that term is not true and wrongly applied here and a little extreme.

So your again taking it out of context and saying I label trolls as brave. (no I don’t)

People repeat themselves on here it could be a question or request or other users will ask along similar lines.

Back to my comment and it wasn’t meant as insulting it was how I viewed that particular video in question. Now there was another video link posted which did offer a better insight into seeing what the game could do on a PS4 console.

You gave no caveats in your original post, words like "honestly" are emotive and will provoke an emotional response that is at least equal, I have not insulted you.

....and no, he is not brave, he is a troll, not a very good one, but regardless a troll.

If you have a very good PC and already have the game then unless there are native PS4 functions that you want like shareplay, PS Vita remote, etc., then perhaps the investment in the new version does not make sense.

We are continuing to support all platforms.

Ross is there any solution to why I am getting stuttering and lag on my version on the PS4? when I have tried to record footage of it it works perfect there is no stutter but when playing the game it happens. I really cant understand why this is happening I even bought a digital download version to if that made a difference but its the same. All my other games work fine its just DBC.

Please can someone help me with this as I have spent over £100 on this game and I want to enjoy it the way it was meant to be.

I think the guys in QA are in a PM with you? If not I will get them to contact you now.

Anyone know places other than Amazon UK in the UK selling it? I can't seem to find it anywhere else which is odd when I could buy the PS3 version in a lot of places.

The only place I could see is Amazon. For £60. I'm not paying that when I paid £37 for the PS3 version last year. So, any help would be welcome.

Users who are viewing this thread