Download the Cricket Revolution Demo!

tried bowling and the batsman was spanking me all over the place !! :p

from the looks of it, it feels more like a batsman oriented game......but will bowling a few more trials.

Buddy, change the batsman to a defensive player, you?ll see more blocking

For those struggling with bowling try this and see how you go:

1: Put the marker into one of the corners say for example the short left hand corner
2: count in yr head or even outloud 1,2,3 fairly quickly and on 1 tap D, 2 tap W and 3 press space bar

I have found by doing this I can work out where the marker will stop,and using this method it doesnt take long before you start hitting the same spot time after time.
Then try the different corners and also different pace of counting, for instance a slightly longer pause between 2 and 3 which would bowl the ball more full in my example . It may not help everyone but it did wonders for my bowling so I thought I would share

Yes, because just ignoring a problem makes it go away.

Well it was the foundation of both of George Bush's terms so I can't see anything wrong with it.;) It is also the foundation on which the England Cricket team is built. Works wonders.:)

Great! I am going to love challenging you and distracting you from your actual work! This is the game for office workers and such like!:)

I was just laid off :( so no more work for me after November 1st

WTF! How did that happen? What are your prospects? Mmm, maybe something more for a PM but anyway I wish you all the best and hope you find a new job soon!:)

Sorry to hear about that dude and good luck on your applications for future positions.

I too will buy CR, so you, Dutchad and myself can battle it out on the pitch.

Is it true that if you pre order the game you get the beta version or sumthin?

Is it true that if you pre order the game you get the beta version or sumthin?
Nope. I believe there was a technical fault on steam's end which allowed something of that sort but it has been fixed.

Nope. I believe there was a technical fault on steam's end which allowed something of that sort but it has been fixed.

It might be a nice idea to let the ones who have already purchased to try the Beta?:);)

Users who are viewing this thread