Dublin Destroyers Team Thread and Announcements

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
No, as visiting Beijing will just be to spectate the VV's and SS's ;)

Insomniac

Title Recipient
I would just like to say, if the Toronto Tanks can help Dublin in anyway possible in case of a threat of relegation (not that its gonna happen), we will.

As I understand it, this involves us beating Vatican, which we will gladly do. :p

And if we need to ahem "rest key players" for our fixture against you guys, we are open to agreeing upon that as well to help you guys avoid relegation.

Please allow the anonymous owner to contact me about this proposition (Yeah, I know who he is, and trust me, he does look like a gun... in a way).

Oh, and we're only helping you guys since Matts on this team :p

Insomniac

Title Recipient
I would just like to say, if the Toronto Tanks can help Dublin in anyway possible in case of a threat of relegation (not that its gonna happen), we will.

As I understand it, this involves us beating Vatican, which we will gladly do. :p

And if we need to ahem "rest key players" for our fixture against you guys, we are open to agreeing upon that as well to help you guys avoid relegation.

Please allow the anonymous owner to contact me about this proposition (Yeah, I know who he is, and trust me, he does look like a gun... in a way).

Oh, and we're only helping you guys since Matts on this team :p
Since it's getting really close between you and Vatican, MSN me if you're interested in our help to take down the V-words.

Users who are viewing this thread