Duck - Can anyone make a new !?>?

Saptarshi

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
The duck they show these days in the India Tour of Soth Africa is really cool. Hope someone tries to make a tim for the duck... I tried making but the screen becomes black around the duck... Hope someone tries it...

yes, i guess all are bored of seeing old mcdonald going quack, quack, on the screen.

we can make .........but cann't make it like the one they show in southafrica...........coz there r only 10 frames of the duck in the Tim files.........at 24 fps that won't stay for a second, so we can only change its appearence and not its motions and the motions we make the motion will appear fast in a second :(

Just try changing the last 2-3 frames and make the duck to hit the bat on his own head. I think that will be a little easier for our expert *.tim editors.
Cheers.
Soumil.

I had tried changing the last two frames and making the duck hit the bat on his head... But it all happens so fast that you don't understand that something different happened just as siskue said. Siskue? can you tell me why only this tim has frames and no other has it. What ois the config file for running this dick.tim file. If we can change the config and increase the frame it will be really very beautiful.... We could also make a new 3d model (tmd) and insert it instead of the tim. Hope we all search and find where the config for this motion is ????

its very difficult to find the config files coz if we could find and edit that we may do that with the kit problems

and if we put TMd file for that i dodn't what will happen maybe the duck will walk with the batsmen

Users who are viewing this thread