{ECT: Road to the Wembley} AC Milan, AS Monacao, PSG & Dortmund through semis

Ohm

User Title Purchaser
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Is this thread alive?

Yes and it won't be dead is all I can predict. Big sorry for not completing round 5 on Wednesday as promised. I might take much time, but I won't abandon this for sure.

Just don't ask questions like this again, thanks.:)

Ohm

User Title Purchaser
Anyone up to replace some of the inactive managers? The team that needs some joses or moyesies are - Manchester United, Atletico Madrid, Juventus, Napoli, AS Monacao and Real Madrid(@sos ?), Dortmund(@Vivek7 ?) maybe.

Anyways this resumes on 21/11/2014

Ohm

User Title Purchaser
Liverpool extend chances

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Liverpool 4 - 0 FC Schalke 04
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Liverpool FC produced their best performance of the season to see off FC Schalke 4-0 at Anfield and extend their chances of qualifying into the next round.

image.jpg

Liverpool team entering on the pitch for the very vital fixture in their front

image.jpg

LIVERPOOL F.C. STARTING LINEUP

image.jpg

F.C. SCHALKE 04 STARTING LINEUP

image.jpg

The Schalke strikers tried to get an earlier chance but it just wasn't too easier as it seems to be.

image.jpg

Sergio Aguero's clean, sliding finish earned the first goal for him and his side.

image.jpg

That first goal was important for his side and he celebrated the scoring in some style.

image.jpg

Victor Valdes saying no to the risks on the field; sweeting away threats with some good handling.

image.jpg

There was an easy chance for Solado to put his team into the strong position and he failed to produce the goal.

image.jpg

Soladao, scored his first and second goal for his team by taking a heading chance over a deflected strike by Luis Suarez against Victor Valdes.

image.jpg

Soldado, all by sudden he was proving a surprise for the manager. He could put his team in the massive position with that goal.

image.jpg

Schalke defender tried not giving any more opportunities to Liverpool's attackers who were in tremendous form today.

image.jpg

A chance came for them but the goal keeper didn't mind to lose yet another save on his saves tally by making a real awesome diving save.

image.jpg

Soldado, beaten that defender by just few centimeters there, he ran ahead with the ball and snatched yet another goal on his name.

image.jpg

Luis Suarez applauding his team-mater as his team-mate had done brilliant job for his side.

image.jpg

Schalke players were too friendly to beat this man today as he just wasn't been beatable.

image.jpg

Sergio Aguero also looked to get his second goal but ball went far from post as that surely was a tight angle to score from.

image.jpg

He was performing remarkable today but unfortunately he had to be substitute because of an injury.

image.jpg

Liverpool's strikers were passionate force for them today but another striker felt some pain in his knee after a clash with his own team-mate but that seemed to be okay as doctor on the touch line allowed him to play up to end of the game. The player hadn't been came off.

image.jpg

Daniel Sturridge, the substitute came and score. Liverpool got the four goals lead to nil.

image.jpg

They played really very well in front of their home fans and importantly in a very crucial match where both the teams were looking for a win to keep their chances in tournament.

image.jpg

MATCH FACTS

image.jpg

image.jpg

MATCH EVENTS

TEAM |
GOALS
|
ASSISTS
| RATINGS LIVERPOOL | Sturridge 90' . Soldado 35' 14' . Suarez 6' | Aguero, Soldado, Suarez|
FC SCHALKE
|
-
|
-
|

Last edited:

Ohm

User Title Purchaser
This is just been the sample. The upcoming presentations would be done accordingly. I need little bit time to blend myself with new posting features to get back working with the rate that I followed in past.

Last edited:

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yes! Finally it's back!! :D Can't wait for my match.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Real Madrid Please.

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
3S played well and it is much needed victory, it gave us hope for qualify... Hoping do well in Next game too...

Same Team Sheet for Next Game...

Users who are viewing this thread