118508d1390673208-ect-season-underway-losc-lille.png
|
118507d1390673208-ect-season-underway-juventus.png

attachment.php

Code:
Two teams walking to the battlefield.

attachment.php

Code:
LOSC Lille'starting liineup against Juventus.

attachment.php

Code:
Juventus' starting lineup against LOSC Lille.

attachment.php

Code:
23' Juventus' attack. Neyamr striked and save by Handanovic and the ball deflected back on the ground. Full marks to Carlos Tevez, he was joining on the spot; a good volley shot and an easy finish.

attachment.php

Code:
Neymar dribbling. He was playing naturally. He hit three shots in early minutes but couldn't get even a single goal.

attachment.php

Code:
41' De Rossi's shot could found the crucial equalizing goal for his team but David Luiz's awesome interception broken that attack down.

attachment.php

Code:
45' They had one goal lead in first half. Yet they needed to show much more.

attachment.php

Code:
50' First attack in second half and Pirlo turned opportunity into the goal.

attachment.php

Code:
60' Natale's nicely finished goal shown a little good fight back from Lille's side.

attachment.php

Code:
65' Tevez scored! It was looking one sided game in Juventus' favor.

attachment.php

Code:
67' Kick off and the master of passing dribbled well, passed beautifully and scored a brilliant goal.

attachment.php

Code:
81' GOAL! Daniele De Rossi scored the match saving goal. A strong strike from 32 yards and keepers didn't get it by no chance.

MATCH FACTS

attachment.php

MATCH EVENTS

attachment.php

PLAYER PERFORMANCE

attachment.php

attachment.php

STATS
TEAM | GOALS | ASSISTS | SAVES LOSC Lille |Natale (1), Ozil (1), De Rossi (1)|De Rossi (1), Natale (1), Baines (1)|Handanovic (1)
Juuventus |Tevez (2), Pirlo (1)|Neymar (1), Pirlo (1)|Lopez (9)

#ECTMatchDay2
@thedon5 @Rizwan78

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 167
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 155
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 148
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 142
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 137
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 151
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 137
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 128
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 138
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 132
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 124
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 122
  • 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 113
  • 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 122
  • 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 119
  • 16.jpg
    16.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 118
Messi saved the match for us :D but we are a far better team than this performance.:yes

Lovely! Nasri as usual nailed it. Good to see Falcao finally performing well in the game. Team has been doing exceedingly well and I hope we sustain our great stuff.

Oh C'mon! How many penalties did we actually concede ? :facepalm

Sorry to say 'On hold till May/June'.
It was predictable, eh?:smell

Sorry to say 'On hold till May/June'.
It was predictable, eh?:smell

So now I believe that I'm not the best predictor in the world. Have a lot of free time till the mid-April so this resumes.

119189d1392151198-europa-champions-trophy-upper-side.png

Apologizing after a lot of promise breaks. Feeling sad for wasting your's and mine valuable time in all this. All what affected to this was an unexpected tight schedule between January-April and the work loading sessions during that period.:( Really, wished to bring an enjoyable season in your service. After all, life stuffs were first priority over all these and please trust as I wasn't long active here recently.

But here comes my hopeful try to repair the damage. I've decided to restart this. I know I should resume with ongoing things, but technically I think I've sucked in drafts and retention period where rules were not made clear and also half people had truly better chances with default squads and rest had worse sides in their way. Plus accidentally, I've loosed all the squads and customized database.:p Need to remake everything. So I think it would be good to go with most recent squads and ratings for latest benefits with realistic experience. I'll edit the database with the help of stats available. Definitely there would not be partiality involved. Ratings will be assigned on the most recent performances as on mid-may. e.g. Suarez(90), etc. with the help of best possible guidance.

Sign-ups reopens. Fill and post a simplest form -

Code:
Name - Preference 1, Preference 2, Preference 3.

Make sure that all three preferences are different or at least two. No first come first survived. Teams will be fixed later as on interests.

Available teams -

Code:
England(4) - Liverpool, Chelsea, Manchester City, Manchester United, Arsenal.
Germany(3) - Bayern Munich, Borussia Dortmund, FC Schalke.
France(2) - Paris-Saint German, Lyon, AS Monacao.
Spain (3) - Atletico Madrid, FC Barcelona, Real Madrid CF.
Portugal(1) - FC Porto, SL Benfica.
Italy(3) - Juventus, Inter, AC Milan.

Preference 4 - Any team.

SQUAD RULES:
As earlier mentioned I don't want to see few teams having pre-heavy retention options and few having worse side in their way, so to avoid it and as a part of improvement -

-All the teams will be given $150,000,000 assumed budget before retaining players.
-Each team can retain maximum 4 players and minimum 0 players by spending market estimate worth on player(s).
e.g. If a players worth $50,000,000 then that amount would be debited from budget.
-You're able to pick 20 players from free draft.
-Squad limit is of minimum 20 player and maximum 42 players.
-Transfers will be allowed during a particular period(yet to be declared).
-Players to be retained from official club squads as on 1 February, 2014.

Draft and Transfer rules to be explained on the spot.... :D

Have a promising vacation from 20th may. I hope I would finish the first season in time and without any interfaces. Till then please co-operate and help to complete sign-ups, drafts and transfers/trades.

League is open to all.

Your interest would be gratified(all the current managers) - @yashdude101, @Sulaiman7, @Umair2000, @Anirudh., @sathishsky, @Simon, @Vivek7, @RedKing, @santhoshSKR, @thedon5, @Arun., @ThebigGgamer, @Neer., @Mukesh888, @sos, @Rizwan78, @Arslan Dogar, @warlord, @Jack Ryder, @rishabh96

Thanks.:)

Last edited:
Code:
Sulaiman - Real Madrid, Chelsea,Paris-Saint German.

Users who are viewing this thread