Edges never cought

eSeek

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I have just played my first mach of the England Ashes series against the Dukes X1 and Ian Billcliff has made like 32 off 17 ball with 6 four's everyone of them and edge through slips or stright past the keeper who does not seem capable of taking a simple catch unless it is waist hight ?

Is this a bug in the game and is there something I can do to fix it?

the keeper who does not seem capable of taking a simple catch unless it is waist hight ?

lol heheheh he is not a real wicket keeper that you want him to take all the catches it is in the game dude lol hehehheheheeh :) :)

Stop the funny we don't post joke on thsi forums this forums is based fo ppl who oesn't understand or need help from us if u want post jokes so got post in humor and jokes forums

opk sorry administrator lol

what is the best patch out at the moment.. ?

tutis 7.0 beta version will work fine my friend you ma jump ai patch section and download it from there.

i doubt if an AI patch will solve the problem...keeper it will definitely not solve...i am not sure abt the slips...to make keeper take more catches and takes well just make them excellent in every department by editing the player attributes...donno abt slips...though to me the problem has not been as annoying(slips)...keeper is my nightmare...lets go hundreds of byes

Users who are viewing this thread