Edges

voldemort

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Well i am seeking the help of all those who are present there.I am no able to get an edge(i got twice when i played a 50 over in hard mode) but after that i never got one. is it because i play 10/20 overs in medium mode? i can carry the ball to the keeper but not by an edge. i have got a few edges in test but it never went to the keeper but to the slips and gully only. WHY?

Nice name mate.Now you only need a good avatar of voldemort :)

As for the edges,practice makes perfect.Try to bowl a good line and length and pray that you get an edge. ;) I get about 5-6 edges in a 50 over match :)

gold639 said:
Nice name mate.Now you only need a good avatar of voldemort :)

As for the edges,practice makes perfect.Try to bowl a good line and length and pray that you get an edge. ;) I get about 5-6 edges in a 50 over match :)

Which patch do you use?

I use a mixture of Tutsi's and Ravi's patch.I took the strong points of each patch and combined them into a single one.Of course,i did add some modifications of my own.....

Well i did not use any patch .will sams exe help me ? and thanks for the compliment gold639 and is my avatar way too big?

Well I dunno whether your avatar is too big.(seems a tad too big for me).Why not use an avatar of voldemort from the movies?

And I don't think sam's exe would help you.Perhaps a patch might.Imo Ravi's and Tutsi's are the best.Try both and choose one.Or do what I did and combine the patches.

Ravi's patches-Very,very tough.

Tutsi's patches-Slightly easier(lots of edges though)

Voldemort hasnt made a poseable appearance in the film and i resized my avatar and how do you combine two patches?

Well he has made a small appearence in the philosophers stone.Or perhaps you could have a scary picture of someone in a hood.

Well,as for combining,I took the strong points of each patch(tutsi=batting;ravi=everything else)and made into a single patch(by copying and pasting in the config editor).Anyway,it is quite tedious and I recommend tutsi's patch if you want more edges.

His latest 7.2 Full version patch.Its in his thread.

btw,I am not ordering you or anything,but you could use the edit button.

I dont know bout anyaone else but i seem to be able to arrange edges quite easily,at the moment im trying to arrange the edges so they dont allways carry,if you want edges go to your shot editor and see the edge normal i think it is ,is for cpu and edge 6 is human tweak them to 99 and have a go and decrease until you thik they are about right you will get edges to keeper as well,it works for me!!!!

gold639 said:
Ravi's patches-Very,very tough.

I do not find it too tough for batting. Bowling is fun. Provides competitive matches for my skill level. I score around 270 to 300 runs and the CPU chases well. I am a bad chaser; if CPU scores the same runs first, then I struggle.

Tutsi's patches-Slightly easier(lots of edges though)

Batting is a tad easier than Ravi's (for me). Bowling is too easy. Does not provide me with competitive matches. CPU gets out for below 100.

I find myself really limited in the shots I can play with Ravi's patch. The bowling is great but I struggle to score over 100 when I bat...

Users who are viewing this thread