Edit Gamepad control button PC Help?

aprofromindia

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Is there any1 who can help me in editing the standard gamepad (Logitech Rumblepad) buttons please as I have to press two buttons for a throw which I think is annoying. Thaks!

ofcourse it can be played with a gamepad.i myself use the logitech precision gamepad.but regarding fielding i am also having problems because i can never manage to throw a ball which is collected cleanly by the keeper thus missing run out opportunities. i also have not figured how to throw the ball to the bowlers end !!!!! :hpraise

exprezzo said:
ofcourse it can be played with a gamepad.i myself use the logitech precision gamepad.but regarding fielding i am also having problems because i can never manage to throw a ball which is collected cleanly by the keeper thus missing run out opportunities. i also have not figured how to throw the ball to the bowlers end !!!!! :hpraise
It can be played with a gamepad but Codemasters don't officially support gamepad play on PC so no instructions and no configuration. On my controller the throw buttons are bottome left shoulder for bowler's end and bottom right for wicket keeper.

Pathfinder said:
It can be played with a gamepad but Codemasters don't officially support gamepad play on PC so no instructions and no configuration. On my controller the throw buttons are bottome left shoulder for bowler's end and bottom right for wicket keeper.
dunno about BLIC 2007(haven't bot my copy as yet) but in BLIC 2005 version the option was there to configure the gamepad. codemasters definitely supports gamapads.

aprofromindia said:
Is there any1 who can help me in editing the standard gamepad (Logitech Rumblepad) buttons please as I have to press two buttons for a throw which I think is annoying. Thaks!
apro..try button numbers 5 and 6 for fielding..i don't have a rumblepad but i think it will work...works well in my logitech precision gamepad.

thanks people! can any1 please tell me now how can i sweep using logitech rumblepad please?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread